Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: He's having a clean out

"One of six lambo's I own" "One of four Astons Martins I own"

Give me one!

"This car was my son's car until today, he has lost his licence for 12 months. The car needs new rear tyres."

Hmmmm

Edited by Mark247

Good Lord. NZ is not the place for those cars. Continental Europe, maybe.

Is it just me, or does it look like you'd have to adopt the strangest posture to sit in that Diablo? I'm sure I can manage..

I call a scam,

Look at pics 4 & 5 on the CLK63 auction, Looks like aussie plates to me.

Edited by braeden.

I call a scam,

Look at pics 4 & 5 on the CLK63 auction, Looks like aussie plates to me.

Yep, Aussie rego stickers on windscreen of Merc' AND Aston.

Is it just me, or are heaps of scam auctions being created at the moment??

A wild guess but the Hulj-ich family allegedly have a nice underground car park full of cars.

It's the melbourne storm player carpark clean out

I'd like to look at the Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG 2009 but you can't ask the seller any questions :unsure:

It's the melbourne storm player carpark clean out

lol, good call!

I'd like to look at the Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG 2009 but you can't ask the seller any questions :unsure:

Yes you can by email.

" It's now time to start cleaning out my garage"

Geez, I just cleaning my garage out and all I have for sale is a few plumbing bits and car bits from old projects :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

lol.. go doo it. someone check it out see if its legit

A wild guess but the Hulj-ich family allegedly have a nice underground car park full of cars.

haha my mums friends with them and let me tell you their garage is like walking into continental cars on great south road...

Sounds touch and go, i have 4 for sale etc, meaning he can re-list, brand new member, same add for each car, not knowing the cars, doesn't sound like a connoissuer like whom ever owns that building and contents obviously is.

That person would go on and on in the adds if they were genuine, no mention of viewing, dodgy answears, what ever - we all know it's a scamm hijacked photo's new member, aiming high that prick.

6 lambos, and 4 db9's? If its legit then im super jelous. Mind you there should be some BMWs in there too...

6 lambos, and 4 db9's? If its legit then im super jelous. Mind you there should be some BMWs in there too...

Not even in the same league.

Edited by bellicose

although.. i have seen a guy who i bought parts from for my e36... who literally bought a house down the street as the garage was huge down at ellerslie..

i went to the address he gave me which had an average e30 in the driveway. he comes out then goes come follow me in your car were going up the road.. at this stage i was huh?? a few meters up the road he enters the driveway to the said property and opens the huge garage. he had inside:

a red porsche 911, a old MG, a e36 m3 targa car on a shop hoist, and some others i cant remember and some really NICE TOOLS

It looks like a chick taking the photos, definetly something fishy about these cars.

Australian Rego seems... off?

Someone try a reverse image search engine and see where else these pics are on the net...broke my data cap for the month and am on dial up speed:(