Sign in to follow this  
westy

And now for something completely different....

Hold on. Yes. Im agreeing with you Simon. At least on an Audi the car makes up for them but when I spotted them on the new Holden Commodore?? WTF What’s next, a KIA

Or an E30… OMFG

Im working on the kit guys so be patient, so far all I have managed to do was mount it, a tube of electrical tape will be included.

post-2549-1274301832.jpg

post-2549-1274301863.jpg

Hold on. Yes. Im agreeing with you Simon. At least on an Audi the car makes up for them but when I spotted them on the new Holden Commodore?? WTF What’s next, a KIA

I may be wrong, but I think daytime running lamps (DRLs) such as these are now a requirement for all new models of car in Australia, so you may well see them on a Kia in some shape or form pretty soon!

Im working on the kit guys so be patient, so far all I have managed to do was mount it, a tube of electrical tape will be included.

Looks good, how much for a set for a pre/fl E30?? :P

Well two LED torches from Supercheap weighs in at $59.90, the tape was $2.00, so that’s $61.90 + Average mark up of 57%.. hmmm can do them for $99.95. offer free installation and if that seems steep I am perfecting the new universal mid mount kit I like to call “Day Rider†at a special price of $49.95.

post-2549-1274311502.jpg

What did Jeremy Clarkson say? "It looks like a council house at Christmas"

I Like em though, not sure they would suit my car but I rekon they'd be the go for a E36.

Edited by Clinton

They would actually look better without the R8 styled led strip...think i'll stick with angel eyes tbh!

Are LED lights going to become what Neons were in the late 90's early 10's?

Look terrible even on the Audi R8, Let alone an E36

offer free installation and if that seems steep I am perfecting the new universal mid mount kit I like to call “Day Rider” at a special price of $49.95.

How about a mid-mount kit where the lights flash in sequence from one side to the other? Now THAT would be ORSOME :lol:

Now that would just look tacky :rolleyes::P

almost as pointless as this

These operate very differently from a proper turbocharger. The turbine fan operates at one speed and simply blows air into your intake, probably around 2psi, to increase the airflow

^^^^^^^^^ At least he's honest!! <_<