Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

Hey All

Sort of a new member (signed up a while back but never used it) but are using this more often than before, Am a huge BMW enthausiast, 5 cars at home, part of the BMW car club and yeah.

Apologies if the photo is too big, unsure how to make it small..

post-3157-1274403785.jpg

Edited by EURO ROLLN

Heya, welcome! Nice collection of cars

Heya, welcome! Nice collection of cars

Thats only half of them :P

Hey i was just wondering those rear Bimmersport decals on the back of the windscreen you guys have for sale, do they fit e46s?

Hello

Need more pics please

Sure, Apologies if the pics are to big..Unsure of how to make them smaller. They seem fine on my computer might not be on others..

post-3157-1274578921.jpg

post-3157-1274579115.jpg

Edited by EURO ROLLN

Sure, Apologies if the pics are to big..Unsure of how to make them smaller. They seem fine on my computer might not be on others..

Hi Marcus,

I sent a message to you, but I know the answer to my question now - you have bought James Katte's car! Nice vehicle - my mate Ross Lamb at BM workshop did alot of the work on that car. Ex Singapore with cream leather. Nice.

Regards,

SS

Nice range of BMW's mate. I really like the 335i you have there, the coupe shape is really awesome. I know someone else with a 335i and they're really great cars. Welcome to the forums by the way.

Nice range of BMW's mate. I really like the 335i you have there, the coupe shape is really awesome. I know someone else with a 335i and they're really great cars. Welcome to the forums by the way.

Cheers mate, loving the E46 M3's beautiful cars! Yeah the 335i is pretty quick, love driving that, its a hard top convertable, mint on a summers day!