Sign in to follow this  
nipe

EOI: maybe group buy, e30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Ki

should be able to josh, all comes down to where you set the plates up. If you center it over existing hole you will have both positive and negative adjust, though it will be limited. If you set the plates lower than the factor hole (assuming you mount them inboard) then you will have bigger range to increase camber, I'd draw a diagram if I could be bothered.

The inboard mounting point for the control arm is the camber adjustment..the outboard mount is for toe adjustment. Read the whole thread Josh and read the links ... gives you all the info... cost for the plates is going to be $100 + Gst unless more people want them.

Edited by *Glenn*

please check you PMs?

The inboard mounting point for the control arm is the camber adjustment..the outboard mount is for toe adjustment. Read the whole thread Josh and read the links ... gives you all the info... cost for the plates is going to be $100 + Gst unless more people want them.

Cheers Mike/Glenn .. totally understand now .. should be an awesome little setup. Ill get them added as soon as the kit comes in by my fabricator..

Any word on what material is being used? And how is payment to be handled?

Any word on what material is being used? And how is payment to be handled?

10 x 40 black flat bar.. as for payment... I'll invoice you, my account details will be on the bottom of the invoice... pay into my account, when received, goods will be sent by courier post

So here we go:

Me 4 sets

Kerry 2 sets

Josh 1 Set

beemwr 2 sets

Paul #14 2 sets

Andy 1 set

That's 12 sets... price may come down a tad now

Bump.... anyone else ??

So here we go:

Me 2 sets

Kerry 2 sets

Josh 1 Set

beemwr 2 sets

Paul #14 2 sets

Andy 1 set

Sammy J 1 set

Ross L 1 set

That's 12 sets

Ordering today....anyone else ?

Edited by *Glenn*

Orders now closed...I've ordered 12 sets (96 plates) to be made.. I need 2 ..2 were going to be for stock, which now leaves me 1 set for stock... will notify everyone when theyr'e made. I can't get these made individually for this price. PM if you want some before 5.00pm tomorrow as they won't be doing them for me till next week.

Just as well we checked the measurements against the bolt sizes for these before we got them made. The measurement for the sloted hole is wrong on the link. The genuine BMW bolts are 12mm. The link diagram had it at 12.7mm which is 1/2 inch. You would end up with a loss of .7mm which is not alot, but has the potential to allow the settings to move. I'm going to do a project thread on how to do this because alot of what you have to consider when you do this is not in the other forum on the link. I would strongly advise to get your ride height how you want it and get a wheel alignment report done before you do this and decide what you want to achieve by fitting the kits. The system will not work properly without using the genuine bolts, these you can buy new or from one of our freindly sponsors on here second hand.. The toe plates I would fit as shown in the other link. The camber plates need to fitted to get the camber results you actualy want on your car, which will vary dependant on the look or handling you want to get from this mod.

The plates should all be finished on Monday...just been up to check the first of the mill.

BTW: This is a WARNING..... TIG weld these plates, do NOT MIG

Edited by *Glenn*

Sweet, look foward to seeing the write up.

So here we go:

Me 2 sets

Kerry 2 sets

Josh 1 Set

beemwr 2 sets

Paul #14 2 sets

Andy 1 set

Sammy J 1 set

Ross L 1 set

That's 12 sets

Ordering today....anyone else ?

Would all the people wanting the plates please provide me by PM with their email & delivery addresses please so I can invoice you and I'll send the plates once payment is received by NZ Post and I'll provide you with individual tracking numbers.

Edited by *Glenn*

Would all the people wanting the plates please provide me by PM with their email & delivery addresses please so I can invoice you and I'll send the plates once payment is received by NZ Post and I'll provide you with individual tracking numbers.

Bump....these should be ready tomorrow and I'll post them out once I receive payment

THEY'RE HERE :D Edited by *Glenn*

Nice,

Im booking mine in with my welder/fab guy soon and will photo them up.

BTW: I had 14 sets made, so I now have an extra 2 sets if anyone is interested .... just PM me

Project thread to follow.... I've started setting it all up and taking photos. I've found a few faults with what I;ve been reading on the other links though

Read these thoroughly and I'll elaborate soon.

http://www.e3024v.com/board/index.php?topic=28.15

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80410

More to come

I have 2 extra sets for sale...PM if you want them. My engineer will not be able to do these at this price again. It actually cost him money to do this lot for me. $112.50 icl Gst + $5.00 freight.

BTW: 2 people haven't paid or made arangements with me so I might have 4 sets for sale

Edited by *Glenn*

just got mine 10 minutes ago. thanks!