Sign in to follow this  
MikeHancox

E30 M3 seats for sale

I have in my hot sticky fingers a set of Black leather M3 front and rear seats from an e30.

The front seats are in good condition and the backseats in excellent condition.

The only black mark against the rear seats is it looks like someone has tried to mod them to fit another car. It's just a bit of foam taken out from the back of the backrest, it has no effect on the seat or comfort at all.

I don't really know how much they are worth but i know they are rare so i'm asking $950 or swapping for 15 or 16" low offset alloys (et 20 or less) preferably hartge or alpina :)

Thanks

post-3792-1278969441.jpg

post-3792-1278969513.jpg

post-3792-1278969502.jpg

post-3792-1278969460.jpg

post-3792-1278969473.jpg

post-3792-1278969484.jpg

post-3792-1278969526.jpg

post-3792-1278969536.jpg

Edited by Mike320

$1 reserve them!

The rears wouldn't work in a touring would they? :(

I would assume not but hey i guess anything is possible.

Not sure about the $1 reserve, will have to sleep on it :) I still have to decide wether i keep them or not............

The fronts would be sold with the rears, i won't split them as I guarantee i will be left with the fronts

ok well i could be keen on a set, PM me with a price if you like.

Well, how much do you want just for the fronts? I'm not that keen on the rears.

Whats the difference between these seats and leather recaros ?

Whats the difference between these seats and leather recaros ?

The front seats are the same, the rear seats are a two person bucket type seat. I will get a photo in the morning and post it for all to see.

I'm interested in the rears and not the fronts, could go in together?

Could work with this..

I will post a photo tomorrow morning of the seats. I will also come up with a price that I am happy with and let you all know.

By the way I will also be interested in swapping for some good condition 4x100 low offset wheels. Either 15 or 16", preferably hartge or alpina. :D

Thanks

The front seats are the same, the rear seats are a two person bucket type seat. I will get a photo in the morning and post it for all to see.

the fronts are a lil different they have the stitching going horizontal in panels compared to the vertical on the recaros and im pretty sure the actual seat sits lower as there is less cushioning on the seat area... may need to be corrected if im wrong tho.

the fronts are a lil different they have the stitching going horizontal in panels compared to the vertical on the recaros and im pretty sure the actual seat sits lower as there is less cushioning on the seat area... may need to be corrected if im wrong tho.

I'm an E21 guy so you all know alot more than me :D

But yes I just checked and you are right, the stitching is horizontal.

As the convertible is a 2 seat rear only, would these fit? Any E30 gurus want to add their knowledge?

The convertable seat is narrower than the standard sedan or coupe, the base may be ok but not the backrest, so no they wont fit. I have 2 sets of front and 1 rear m3 seats in my cars, the cabbie has m3 front in and the padded back rest of the cabbie is the same style as the m3 but about 100mm a side smaller. the m3 fronts are differant to Recaro, in both the stitching and the padding the m3's have firmer padding and you sit lower in them than the standard recaro seats.

Hope this makes sence?!? ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sure does, they don't fit!

The rears wouldn't work in a touring would they? :(

No. Only Touring seats work in a Touring.

They are not the same as regular E30 leathers as they don’t have those horrid lines and pin pints, they are a much more modern attractive seat, the rears are the same style as the Convertible I believe.

Nice seats!

ooohhhh want so baad!

as we are on the topic, what needs to be done to fit the rears into a sedan, if anything?

as we are on the topic, what needs to be done to fit the rears into a sedan, if anything?

Nothing.

So are they for sale or not? and if so whats the price/ is it an auction/ $1 reserve etc?

Nothing.

So are they for sale or not? and if so whats the price/ is it an auction/ $1 reserve etc?

Yeah if you reread the first post it tells you everything, it's not on trademe yet. If they don't sell through the forum i will then list them.

Thanks

Yeah if you reread the first post it tells you everything, it's not on trademe yet. If they don't sell through the forum i will then list them.

Thanks

sorry didnt realise you had updated your post.

Cheers for that.