Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

This Car - What's it worth E36 Ownaz ?

Visit My Website

It's done some clicks, looking at doing a straight swap with it on my Escudo. Haven't viewed it yet but the chap is very keen.

never really liked green cars nor cream leather interiors but thats just personal preference. However, it would be hard to come across a decent bmw in dunedin i think? no? i think 5k is a bit pricy but a straight swap sounds alright. just make sure the engine is in good cond, well i guess u cudnt tell by just looking/listening, but be weary. U said that guy is super keen, why wud he let go of a perfectly fine bmw in such a trade, i wonder..

never really liked green cars nor cream leather interiors but thats just personal preference. However, it would be hard to come across a decent bmw in dunedin i think? no? i think 5k is a bit pricy but a straight swap sounds alright. just make sure the engine is in good cond, well i guess u cudnt tell by just looking/listening, but be weary. U said that guy is super keen, why wud he let go of a perfectly fine bmw in such a trade, i wonder..

A boss of mine used to have a E36 in the same colour it looked damned good for green. Don't worry, I will be vigorously checking this one out.

This Car - What's it worth E36 Ownaz ?, 318is

More with a 36 Mafia sticker.

Boston green ftw!

Maybe a little pricey. I guess it depends on what your trading it for..

Somewhere between 4-5k IMO. Shame it's not in manual thou. The km's aren't all that high. Has some nice bits like leather & motorsport kit. I like the colour.

Swaps are always difficult as both parties always over value their cars.

Edited by 3 SERIES

I'll go out on a limb here & say e36s are not selling well right now.

From my observations he is unlikely to get close to $5k.

IMO Very low $4ks

I'd buy that if it checked out OK. Pity it's down there though... we need a new customer loan car.

It does have the notorious 'jatco" japanese import gearbox.

They only came with the 6 cylinders.

I would pay about 3.5-4k for it though.

Out of interest what kind of gearboxes do these 4cyl imports have? another model jatco or a ZF or similar?

I like the colour! that interior suits it well I reckon

Mark that is interesting as I have been watching the prices on e36's and have to say what the owners are asking for them is crazy. ie 12 grand for 96 328i , 10 for a 318ti m-sport 98.The one concerned is fouteen years old done 188,000ks, auto so not an uncommon vehicle now. So apart from any goodies and it's service history between three and half max of four my thoughts.

Out of interest what kind of gearboxes do these 4cyl imports have? another model jatco or a ZF or similar?

I like the colour! that interior suits it well I reckon

they came with GM brand boxes , basically a holden trimatic with a overdrive

saw this one listed , dont really like yellow but like the spec of it .

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-305667188.htm

I agree 100%.

I keep a pretty close eye on e30/36/38 & 39s & it seems the price variations & expectations of 36s for some reason is bizarre.