facelift

170kms

and the 17" cromies is all that ive done :mosh:

some kind of lowering will be the next on the list, that is if i do decide to

do it up as it is just my daily hack :D

post-9-1110249813.jpg

Edited by slideways

Not bad ... those chromes are SHINEY !!

yep they sure are but they would look better if they were under the guards :lol:

Not bad ... those chromes are SHINEY !!

yep they sure are but they would look better if they were under the guards :lol:

post-9-1110250868.jpg

the 40 profile tyres give the 17's a smaller diameter than the standy wheels.

so it actually apears to be raised as the wheel dosent fill the guards as much.

you can see this clearly in the 3rd pic

looks mint, just remember when lowering never to go overboard as you'll lose all driveability. you dont want to be picking fights with driveways anyways, they always win.

yea im having my doughts as to lowering the back too far or even at all cause i cant afford to replace the rear tyres every 6 months or less :(

i might end up just lowering the front to match the lower back

BLING, aaaarrrrggghhhh my eyes, I can't see!!

Anyway.

I have rear shocks & springs for sale if you want to lower the rear, could prolly hook you up with some fronts to match!?!?!

And an interior you may be interested in, if you're wanting something a little different!!

Running the kings super lows (for sale) I was higher than with the Jamex's I had (now on ///Carls' car) and they had the legal 100mm.

My clearance problem was dam 3" zorst!!

I presume most of the ground scraping e30's I see around are riding on the bumpstops given the Jamex's & kings are prolly the 2 lowest easily available springs.

whats the camber like out back with the jamex's and super lows???

ive had a look at carls car and its sitting at a good height and not too much camber issues

i have connections :lol: that can get me a band new full set of super low Dobsons (i think) for 250ish

first off i will only drop the front down to match the rear which sits alot higher than the front as is.

i can also get the standys compressed real cheap too, so i was lookin at geting another set for the front just to try out, and ill be happy with just that for the time being.

a good alarm is needed first tho, so i dont come out and find my car sitting on blocks or not there at all :(

your shadow line looks outa place on that car. Dunno why.

I think it's because there is so much black, White car with black sills, black bumpers, black mirrors etc... Paint the bumpers white (leave the mouldings black, depends on the look you want) and the mirrors to the same colour as the car.

ahh you can lower it all round, just dont go overboard, im going to go down another inch soon so the front tire is flush with the guard. my car is currently on king lows and the camber is not bad.

post-9-1110517562.jpg

your shadow line looks outa place on that car. Dunno why.

that's because they're not shadowlined if I remember rightly (quality of the camera shot isn't too good).

ahh you can lower it all round, just dont go overboard, im going to go down another inch soon so the front tire is flush with the guard. my car is currently on king lows and the camber is not bad.

yea depending on how low i go on the front ill probably just get the rear springs copressed a tiny bit.

And as deftones said it isnt shadowlined, its just hard to tell on a white car i guess, and given that i did take the photos using my digi camcorder which dosent focus properly and provides very poor quality.

Edited by slideways

damn you people who own more than one bmw

It's as good as it sounds aye.

Got any plans for the 320i Slideways?

Nice wheels, keep representing!!!

i have B&G superlows with black KYB's. with 16" ROH rims and running on 215/40 rubber i have a ride height of 65mm with a camber of about -3.5 deg. i spend $20 every 9months or so getting my tyre's changed on their rims. so it wears out the otherside of the tyre and prolongs the life of the rear set.

there is one LEGAL e30 with a LEGAL ride height of 40mm. This car lives in tga and i have witnessed the cert plate on this car. The ower of this car has cut the front struts in half, took out about 2" and welded them back up. your prob thinking BS, it cant be done legally. well when you get it done by a cert welder you can. This person has about the same amount of camber as me.