Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

E30 Series Race Car

Hey Jack, that dash is worth $200 or so if it is crackless, sell it and I have a dash here with a couple of cracks, but looks ok, that you can have for nothing. It is a race car after all, and every bit helps.

Guest Simon*

the quote I was actually before he'd seen the car...

Sounds like you'll have to sort this out the best you can with the panelbeater mate.

It's very unfortunate you didn't get a call first saying "about your car, the $480 quote won't cover the work as there's more there than I had thought. Will requote and see what you think."

BUT

It seems the work is done now and you'll need to try to settle things somehow

Have removed the posts from above too Jack

Sounds like you'll have to sort this out the best you can with the panelbeater mate.

It's very unfortunate you didn't get a call first saying "about your car, the $480 quote won't cover the work as there's more there than I had thought. Will requote and see what you think."

BUT

It seems the work is done now and you'll need to try to settle things somehow

Have removed the posts from above too Jack

Thanks Simon. Yea, was a huge cock up but the only reason I put 700 up was in the for sale thread as I can't afford it and thats why its for sale along with needs have changed.

Thanks FOXY really appreciate it. Ill stick the dash in the for sale forum now =)

starting to get a bit bored between exams, in study breaks but starting to get real good at making car noises =)

post-5250-1288835134.jpg

Guest Simon*

I hope you didn't drink all that sh*t yourself???!!!!

Those stoopid energy drinks will kill you boy B)

starting to get a bit bored between exams, in study breaks but starting to get real good at making car noises =)

Is that a HANS device on the back of your helmet? If so, how fast do you think an E30 series car will go :rolleyes: !

Is that a HANS device on the back of your helmet? If so, how fast do you think an E30 series car will go :rolleyes: !

haha mate its gonna fly! and nah its just part of the helmet. =)

Went to see him with almost all of the money I need for it but he was out. So might go again in half an hour...

I got a dash waiting and ready thanks to FOXY, ( still owe you a pack ), steering wheel, cluster, stuff for the drivers side floor. Heaps of photos to come =)

Stop drinking monster and spend that money on the E30!

I wish I could give you a job so this could move faster.

ill get there mate...

I wish I could give you a job so this could move faster.

Must.not.edit

/\ This is what I was thinking....

Need to edit the sig picture as well now Jack... B)

Any chance someone could do some photoshop magic for me? =)

I want to see what it looks like with the bumper painted the same blue as the car in the picture below. If anyone could try that out and post it here, that'd be awesome!

$355 to go!

post-5250-1290402746.jpg

Edited by Gotheschu

I want to see what it looks like with the bumper painted the same blue as the car in the picture

I''m far too old to know how to photoshop - but fwiw just colour code the black plastic bits and leave the chrome parts showing, same on the rear bumper. Easier and cheaper to spray up - no masking,etc and you can do the taking apart and putting back together.

You might want to ask yourself if this is a priority right now though... even if it is the same kind of thing that I would do :D !

I''m far too old to know how to photoshop - but fwiw just colour code the black plastic bits and leave the chrome parts showing, same on the rear bumper. Easier and cheaper to spray up - no masking,etc and you can do the taking apart and putting back together.

You might want to ask yourself if this is a priority right now though... even if it is the same kind of thing that I would do :D !

Nah, just a thought. Haven't had the car in my hands in like 4 months =( and was running out of things to think about doing to it =)

Old news but look whats those ******** did to my dam window!

post-5250-1290584723.jpg

Who? and are they replacing?

I'd suggest thieving scum, doubt they're keen on coming to the party.

Is that whilst parked outside Gavin's?

this was a while ago outside a mechanics, but this is the first picture I got of the result =(

Theiving scum are retarded. It's got no interior, wtf is there to steal LOL.

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

O

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHES BACK!!!!!! Pics coming =)

Edited by Gotheschu