Sign in to follow this  
tire

Pelican parts order!

I am doing an order from Pelican parts.

If you want to combine orders and save on shipping let me know ASAP as I will be confirming it tomorrow.

Max.

Edited by tastic

Me and one other are currently in on this order. With usps express mail intl ~1 week delivery the shipping cost is $49us (/2). Get inskeez.

I know the feeling. They are pwning me with the amazon style "things other people bought" set up. Oh yea sure why not I might need one of those one day...

I wonder if the headers would fit around the steering shaft.

dunno

8x13 (e30 size) fuel hose $11.60nz per meter - Its $25 a meter at repco.

dunno

Damnit, just replaced 2m of hose on my car, they did it for about $15 p/m in the end

I will have lots of things to order from them, just have to pull half of one of the E30's apart to work out exactly what, might setup a bulk order in a month or so.

they did it for about $15 p/m in the end

Nice!

K so there is only $50nz left in this order before it hits the magical $400 and incurs GST.

Also, shipping cost will be split by the weight of each persons order. Aka you will pay a part of the shipping cost proportional to the weight of what you ordered.

Everything is getting sent to my adress so people from out of Auckland will obviously have to pay the extra cartage to their whares.

Just so we're clear.

dunno

Thats the wrong fuel line size. It should be 7.5 X 13

K so there is only $50nz left in this order before it hits the magical $400 and incurs GST.

Bugger i was not aware of this if bringing something into nz. So if i bring this Dynavin in that i have ordered which is $1100 i have to pay gst on it ??. If this is the case where do i have to pay this, Does it arrive in the country and i have to go pay any fees before i collect it or something.

I was not aware of any of this.

Bugger i was not aware of this if bringing something into nz. So if i bring this Dynavin in that i have ordered which is $1100 i have to pay gst on it ??. If this is the case where do i have to pay this, Does it arrive in the country and i have to go pay any fees before i collect it or something.

I was not aware of any of this.

Customs will send you a letter. You have to go & pay & pickup. Anything over $400 incurs Gst. You also have to pay Gst on the freight as well. They add the value of the goods + freight, then calculate the Gst on the total value of your overseas purchase. When I got my flywheel into the country the parcel was tagged as being worth $50 USD....good old UUC :P

Edited by *Glenn*

Headers from Pelican are LHD guys.

Edited by wayney

Customs will send you a letter. You have to go & pay & pickup. Anything over $400 incurs Gst. You also have to pay Gst on the freight as well. They add the value of the goods + freight, then calculate the Gst on the total value of your overseas purchase. When I got my flywheel into the country the parcel was tagged as being worth $50 USD....good old UUC :P

So could i get the guy to put the value of the goods is say $500 so i don't get hit with so much ?? that way i am over and don't attract suspicion.

If he knew someone in the country where the part was coming from and sent it too them...and they sent it here. would he still have to pay taxes!? Just asking as my Brother who lived in Japan and now in Australia sends me over "gifts"(mainly electronic) occasionally and i have never had to pay extras, most of the "gifts" are usually worth between $500-1500. just a thought!!

Only $40 to go. Will be doing this around 5pm today.

Thats the wrong fuel line size. It should be 7.5 X 13

My 318i had 8x13, and realoem says my wag is 8x13 http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?mo...hg=13&fg=10

Pelican don't even have 7.5 ID :o

Edited by tastic

Done. Tracking number to come.

Friday, August 6, 2010 at 15:45:09 Package Shipped via USPS Express Mail International Out-going scan on Pelican Parts Loading Dock

Hope you all like triple posts.

So could i get the guy to put the value of the goods is say $500 so i don't get hit with so much ?? that way i am over and don't attract suspicion.

you could do that but customs can assess their own value.

Have bought parts from Pelican before and 6 days is the longest I have had to wait. Place your order Thursday night NZ time. It will go through the Pelican processing stage's and be on a plane to NZ either Friday or Saturday US time by Tuesday it should be on your door step. Glen is correct any thing over $400NZ can get nailed by customs. Have been lucky so far as most of the shipping invoices just state antique motor parts with a nominal amount. Also before you check out search for alternate freight costing from memory their are about 5 to choose from. If you are able to open an account with them it makes it so much easier when you need to buy something else later on.

Cheers Allan