Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

Team E30, The project begins...

As you all may know by now, i am the proud owner of a e30 325i track hack.

This car was formerly JiB's car which i now own and am in the process of making into something amazing (hopefully).

I will get some photos of the car as is on the weekend for you all, and so you can see my base point for my mods.

Anyways i am going to repaint the car, fit the tech1 kit, put carpet back into the inside, fit brams rally meter, and a few other basic mods.

I intend to have this car as a good looking street car with nice wheels and stance, and another set of lightweight track wheels for racing.

My question for you all is: What color should i paint it!?

I am pretty keen on Imola red with gloss black accents and cage etc

OR

Black with red cage and accents.

Also quite like deep mettalic blue, Dark Greys etc.

What do you think? Wheels will hopefully be deep dish OZ futura's or something similar from non other than the felgen garage!

Looking forward to see what you do with it! Have always dreamed of having it in this colour scheme. Machine grey with red cage and wheels.

post-2696-1280915069.jpg

post-2696-1280915193.jpg

Aggressive - Black with red accents. Might be more suited to a track hack.

Hot - Imola with black accents - this would be my pick if you wanted to have something unique.

Sam forgot to mention my car is the other one ahaa.

Within 12 months or so it should be fully caged, red, club day/targa spec and big brakes.

Lots of photos to come this weekend. The SR is being dropped in Friday evening.

1x Vote for Imola Red body and cage, de chrome, gloss black window frames, mirrors, spoiler and wheels.

:)

Edited by Apex

This is guna be one hell of a journey! Good luck and i will be following closely! :D

You guys should have matching war paint what ever you do. Will be so cool to see

Alright, been busy with uni so only a small update.

Put center console back in and tidied up the inside a lot and did a custom check panel mod which i will photograph soon, changed all the fluids with good as redline oils and then put some new shoes on as my street wheels. Average pics however Incary will use his magic photography skills and we will get some mean ones up this weekend.

Paint prep should begin this weekend!

Wheels are 17x7.5 ET0 and 17x8.5 et0, looks awesome, guards need a little massage however!

video!

post-2328-1282552661.jpg

post-2328-1282552672.jpg

Car looks awesome!!

Herny's car is ready for a kick in the guts to see if it goes almost! Dam rain stopping the days progress.

My car has been organised to be painted just need to find some time to do the prep work and then we will be all on like donky kong!

Track day on monday which we are hoping to take the team to for some e30 domination :D

Photos of domination are a must