Sign in to follow this  
motown_maggot

need cash for my beama, buy my commy

hey guys i got a vh commy for sale.. need it gone asap. need cash for my beams. $800ono? pics are of it on bumpys but it on standy springs now and has a spare set aswell so if you could all ask around? cheers

post-6048-1281334880.jpg

post-6048-1281334928.jpg

Edited by motown_maggot

only in Masterton :P

haha I love it lol to right ONLY IN MASTERTON

Can i steal that as my signature??? lol

Few more details dude? Dirty 202, 253 or 308? Kms....

Not just masterton, Dannevegas has some fairly dirtbag VC/H/Ks hangin' round.

Magic little Starfire.

Awesome boat anchors.

What a piece lol

Scrapyards are paying good atm? :lol:

If you were local I might have known someone who'd be keen for a skid hack. But a bit too much of a drive from Hamilton.

Edited by Shady

What a piece lol

Scrapyards are paying good atm? :lol:

If you were local I might have known someone who'd be keen for a skid hack. But a bit too much of a drive from Hamilton.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

OMG people cant take sarcasm? Maybe I should've used the sarcasm font...forgot it existed.

Im a Ford fan, so of course Im gonna give a Holden s--t. No harm intended.

My workmate has a Commy which is a piece, and yes I know my E30 isn't Gold but I still give him sh-t about his cos its fun, he gives me sh-t too - no harm either way.

OMG people cant take sarcasm? Maybe I should've used the sarcasm font...forgot it existed.

Im a Ford fan, so of course Im gonna give a Holden s--t. No harm intended.

My workmate has a Commy which is a piece, and yes I know my E30 isn't Gold but I still give him sh-t about his cos its fun, he gives me sh-t too - no harm either way.

haha allgood bro. it really is a sack haha might enter it in demo derby if not skid hack it lol

Perhaps a touch blunt but agree with the steepnes of the price.

I'd fully use it as a derby car hahah :D

He can price at where ever the hell he wants.

Nobody elses business but his. Dont like it dont pay it.

He can price at where ever the hell he wants.

Nobody elses business but his. Dont like it dont pay it.

Well done man.

I once got a car, with wof and reg, for 2 boxes of heinekin :P

I would have to agree with Clinton, no idea why he thinks its worth $800 but i also didn't need to say this :)

Don't take things so personally guy. This after all is a forum & a place of freedom of speech. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

What Westy was saying (and quite rightly in my opninion) is that if you don't have something positively to contribute then butt out of someone elses for sale thread.

You never know the original poster may have found someone willing to pay $800 for the car, and you are not helping that with your comments. Also he can ask whatever he likes.

For sale threads in particular are ones that people need to be mindful about what they post as things have a different value to different people, and negative comments or questioning the price imapct negatively on the postential to sell and item.

If the original poster had posted something along the lines of "I'm thinking of selling this Commodore for $800, what do you guys think?" then sure feel free to contribute with your opinions on its actual value.

In addition, the original poster has $800ono. The nearest offer could be $250, and he might be prepared to accept that.

Thats my 0.02 anyway.

I agree Grant! Hijacking for sale threads is not cool...like those giving Shady a hard time a while a back for his "stuff" he was selling, even though most of it was what some considered junk, it was still his and entitled to attempt to make a few bucks if he wanted.

worst is people who have to put there nose in and give their 2 cents on TM auctions!!