Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

2001 530i Motorsport

make sure the wheels are up to the weight of the car.The original rims that came with my 535 were very easy to bend......i bent them twice,once when i got a puncture and once when i hit a biggish pothole.Not big bends but enough to cause a shimmy

Your Pic =D white + Green

Bright green would look kinda cool .... duno if i'd want to drive around with it 24/7 tho

Posted Image

Edited by Matt45

Run a minimum of 38psi if your running 30 and 35 profile tires. For the e39 I would go for 40psi all round.

Take it easy into driveways and avoid potholes like the plague. Carry a spare that has the same rolling diameter.

When reversing as not to curb them .. set memory 2 to tilt your left mirror so you can see the curb and rear wheel not to curb your wheels. if in doubt get out and look :)

and enjoy :)

When reversing as not to curb them .. set memory 2 to tilt your left mirror so you can see the curb and rear wheel not to curb your wheels. if in doubt get out and look :)

Should move down automatically when going into reverse and the mirror switch is on the drivers side.

Should move down automatically when going into reverse and the mirror switch is on the drivers side.

My mirror tilt has stopped working. Anyone got a fix? Also how do I find out if the wheel is up to the weight of the car?

My mirror tilt has stopped working. Anyone got a fix? Also how do I find out if the wheel is up to the weight of the car?

As Matt said - make sure the mirror switch is set to right (I think), if not to left.

It only dips when switch is set to one side

Can anyone recommend a bulb for the Hella angel eyes for a white light over yellow?

If they're the OEM headlights, get the LED bulbs off trademe for like $90.

They are white and bright.

As easy as changing the bulb too - no wiring or ballasts to worry about.

put MTEC v2.1 LED's in mine (ebay)

Looks mean :D

Also just put Philips Xtreme bulbs in today much better light and colour

put MTEC v2.1 LED's in mine (ebay)

Looks mean :D

Also just put Philips Xtreme bulbs in today much better light and colour

Pics?

It doesnt really go down far enough to see the edge of the rear wheel, and cuts in when you dont need it when reverving.. I prefer to use the memory 3 setting to manually do it.

Weighing up wheels or a new bike? Ahhhh choices! Trying to negotiate a half and half with Dad on both the wheels and the bike :)

do you know specificly what rims yet?

good choice of placement .... defiantly suits a white car more than any other color.

Stripes look good. Needs meeeen James Bond gatling gun headlights to finish it off I recon.