Sign in to follow this  
pjay

McBumdubs!

Yes yes yes guys! Jase shot some off at Hampton and I roadied it to Hamilton after then Raglan the next day. Kicked myself when I got back to auckland though and realised I never even took any roady shots! :s Oops.

I'll post the stationary shots up as soon as Jason has time to process them and thanks again to all feedback. Good catching up Blair!

Edit: Oh and yeah, Josh - I'll be roadying down to Palmy in the future because the cool kids in Hamilton have moved there!

Edited by Pjay

Good catching up Blair!

Edit: Oh and yeah, Josh - I'll be roadying down to Palmy in the future because the cool kids in Hamilton have moved there!

Was a bloody good weekend of catching up!

Wheres Palmy?

Oh balls I did it AGAIN!! All weekend I as Palmy this palmy that when you idiots are in NP.. sh*t, my bad! Lol, here is one I took on a point and shoot Saturday morning at a mates storm ridden property. I LOVE IT.

Oh edit: My lip got ripped off by an animal of somesort I hit on the motorway. I reattached it later in the day but it's off in this pic.

Posted Image

Edited by Pjay

you need a ronald mcdonald costume or a lego man costume ...!

Awesome

Seen this parked down Howe St in town heaps...looks kickass in person! :)

Nah, just a few times in the last couple months. That's one of my back up off street parking spots if my others are taken up. I hate walking up the hill though!

Quick one from Hampton thanks to 86 Fighters:

Man.. every photo is showing up a different colour lol.

I guess one just has to see it in person, hurry up and come to chch :P

I quite like the yellow in the above photo.. it's not too fluro at all..

They're pretty dirty there. They change in the light I find! Dark looks real white or dull. Sunlight makes them BRIGHT!

Now lower and wider

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice photos, looks hawt. What's up with the door cards?

Edited by M20B20ONP

Please Peter please tell me where you got the spacers and how much has been spaced?

Looks fully sick man, absolutely awsome from the back.

Nice photos, looks hawt. What's up with the door cards?

Many things, think its booked in with Ray to get it sorted next week.

Please Peter please tell me where you got the spacers and how much has been spaced?

Looks fully sick man, absolutely awsome from the back.

Trademe special and Hyper i do beleive. 20mm front and 25mm rear off the top of my head. Running camber shims at the front, huge camber all around.

Peter- was thinking while driving home at 5am ( <_< ) that you should remove the front shims and your fronts should be flush

Fully sick.

Best non-M E36 in the country totally. Totally jealous too. Are you planning to throw it in the 4 and Rotary Nationals or anything in the coming months? Just for the haters? PLEASE

looking great there man, kudos

Fully sick.

Best non-M E36 in the country totally. Totally jealous too. Are you planning to throw it in the 4 and Rotary Nationals or anything in the coming months? Just for the haters? PLEASE

+ 1 i want this car so badly.

Looking nice dude.

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately I wont make it to Rays for a couple weeks now as I need to attend a funeral this week and am in Wellington for work next week. The door cards are off because the door locks are shot and the passenger window needs new runners.

I originally bought 2 trademe special 25mm spacers but canned them because the lack of "hubcentricness" was just annoying to say the least. Mag and Turbo can custom make hubcentric spacers at $120 a pop if anyone is interested in that route, or you can get them overseas (my first choice would be H&R) or there are spacers floating around - JUST GET HUBCENTRIC SPACERS. It saves a lot of stress!

I scored 4 more trademe specials that came off an E38 which are 25mm all around about a week before these pictures were taken. Nick at Platinum wheels on the Shore did a champion job of helping to fit them on the car - IE rolling the guards, chopping up wheel nuts and flaring a little. Offset is now ET10 all around.

Hans left out the best photo of all - Noodles and burr after a hard days work (winding down fronts and cleaning the car... Haha)

But seriously, thanks so much to Hans - he is a great mate and a all around funny guy. Always willing to lend a hand or take some photos or help source car bits or go halves on buying products etc etc :)

Posted Image

Another fan:

Posted Image

Edited by Pjay