Sign in to follow this  
pjay

McBumdubs!

Can't see the attraction really. Brings images of Noddy, Cars movie and cartoons to mind.

These are all happy things to have on your mind so I'm glad. Well maybe not Noddy, he's really weird. In fact, Cars is one of my fave movies that I can watch over and over again so prehaps there was some of the attraction to me?

I want to go over in glow in the dark clear coat, does anyone know if this is possible??

I know you can get glow in the dark sign writing vinyl.

I like it, even if the colours don’t contrast it’s still cool somehow, cool like Hi-Top fluro basketball boots on other people that are not me.

Needs to be lower.

Cars is one of my fave movies that I can watch over and over again so prehaps there was some of the attraction to me?

I want to go over in glow in the dark clear coat, does anyone know if this is possible??

I don't know if that's funny or just sad :P

Yep, easy enogh to put some glow in the dark over them.

Can't see the attraction really. Brings images of Noddy, Cars movie and cartoons to mind.

You do remember owning a rather cartoonish coloured E34 not so long ago don't you?

In fact, Cars is one of my fave movies that I can watch over and over again so prehaps there was some of the attraction to me?

One of mine, my three year old and my two year olds as well. We would have 20 or 30 different Lightening McQueen toys around the house, along with every diecast car from the movie available in the Disney Store.

Although everything is Toy Story 3 around here at the moment.

You do remember owning a rather cartoonish coloured E34 not so long ago don't you?

Ahh maybe so but....................at least it was a cohesive package that worked together.

Posted Image

So i stick with the formula. :P

Posted Image

Edited by bellicose

I'd need to see a still side shot to make up my mind but I'm going to be honest and say that it does not do it for me ay :(

Good on ya for doing something different though!

I've had people at the lights wind down their windows and compliment them, a girl on the side of the road yell out their horrible, people on forums love and not love them, even had one guy on the motorway slow down beside me and give me a thumbs up today.

I love it. They are so eye catching that it doesn't matter if you like or dislike them, they caught your eye and that's all there really is to it. You noticed me, not the other way around.

Needs to be lower.

Can go lower in the front but the rear is just springs and rubbers. The Adjuster is out so they wont really go much lower in the rear without a new spring or a Makita. But I like where it is for now, I do drive an average of 70-80 km/ day so I do like what comfort/driveability I still kind of have.

Still spacing the fronts? Otherwise looks good, need static pics so the wheels can be seen properly

Guest Simon*

I love it. They are so eye catching that it doesn't matter if you like or dislike them, they caught your eye and that's all there really is to it. You noticed me, not the other way around.

If that's all you were after you could have dyed your hair pink and worn a dress. Same effect, bit cheaper too :D

I'm sure you'd get the same reactions at the lights - probably depends which intersection you stand at mind you

This thread is gay without still pics. I'm getting sick of seeing updates and finding out none of them have pics. Sort your sh*t out Peter!!!

Oh and I've always thought fluoro green works with matte black - especially on murci's. Wonder what it'd look like on a diamantshwarz e30?

Like this Posted Image

but a lambo and with green, not orange.

Or a Hi-Vis hat with sunburn flap. I remember a group of friends (not my friends) wore them to the BDO one year, amongst 20,000 people you could spot all of them. They looked silly but stood out. Im sure it buzzed out most of the stoners sitting it the stands.

Oh and I've always thought fluoro green works with matte black. Wonder what it'd look like on a diamantshwarz e30?

Do it! Then sell your car to me please. :)

Saw Peter at the lights at the top of Queen st yesterday... looks much better in the flesh, pics do not do them justice.

Really makes your car one of a kind (at least in NZ).

Sorry if my horn startled you Pjay haha

This thread is gay without still pics. I'm getting sick of seeing updates and finding out none of them have pics. Sort your sh*t out Peter!!!

sh*t I know! Someone that has a cool camera and editing skills take some pictures then! I don't even have a point and shoot as its lost somewhere in Feburary but I should be seeing Jason and Blair at Hampton this weekend so bring your camera up mate and text me if you have time to snap some quickies!

Mike, yeah I heard the horn and was all "Fu rage fag, the light is still red" then looked in my rear view and saw you and though oooohh, it's Mike. That's ok, he's just saying hi with his insanely loud TRAIN HORN. Thanks for the text too, hope you pulled over to send it! :P

After seeing this in the flesh this weekend those rolling shots look good but don't do the rims justice. In person they look great, definitely pulled it off PJ! :)

I like 'em, good job, i too would like to see side stationary shots.