Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

pretty big storm coming boys & girllllssss

Was like a monsoon on the northern. New tyres, new wipers, rain-x and awd meant it was all very enjoyable. I really love driving in mad weather. Anyone else weird like me?

nothing much has happend in welly, a few rumbles of thunder earlier, then blue skies. then a touch of rain for an hour or so, and thats all. boring....

BIG tree just fell over our back fence from house at the back of ours , just missed the e34 sort of landed over a new garden . not sure if the fence is still there , to dark and hard to see so many brances and leaves etc.

will post a pic when the sun comes up

Trees down over the roads everywhere on my way to work this morning. Council must of been busy all night. None down in my drive thank god.

tree broke off at its base .

looks like i will be busy on sunday with the saw

post-279-1284752390.jpg

post-279-1284752421.jpg

post-279-1284752442.jpg

post-279-1284752476.jpg

post-279-1284752496.jpg

Been a little windy. Haven't seen any cool sh*t yet. I did drive through a pretty neat puddle though.

Hamilton still the same (well in my suburb anyways). Rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun (when it rains is pours) but when sunny its hot. Do what I can outside, in between showers lol. Some thunder last night. And windy as f--k all day & all night.

Pretty soft core storm really. had they not mentioned a massive storm it was no different to any other shitty rainy windy day.

When it stopped raining the wind dried everything out in half an hour I noticed.

Nothing as bad as the 2008 storm July I think it was that was hideous never want to see winds like that again duck must remember and any one from Levin, palmy, it was lifting the front of cars of the ground 2-3 inches 150k winds narley as bent a wooden fence.

Ahaa look at this! A whole thread dedicated to the last resort of failing small talk:

WEATHER!!

Ahh yeah mayte, sunny as in christchurch. Bit of a gust though, very lazy breeze.

Still waiting. I need a new BBQ so have set mine up to be destroyed by this storm... Have pop corn ready.

e30's werent made for the weather i experienced 1hr ago :( Rained pretty bad in Aucks for few hours just then.

I also found out my windscreen wipers on full speed was in time with some of my dubstep tracks :P

Ahahahahahaha thats awesome, this is exactly why I only drive my E30 when its sunny. Those wipers...

Well, there is a ton of cold air over Invers still - everyone north of here won't believe me when I say it hardly ever snows down here and if it does it hardly ever settles... Except for yesterday we still have about 10 cm on the lawn but it's starting to melt.

So have made the obligatory snowman with the kids and had snowball fights.

I have been for a "drive" in the Tribeca and confirm it is very competent in such conditions.

Main problem seems to be roof collapses as the snow is very heavy, stadium southland a mess and a local decorating store just had the roof collapse inside the building, seems to be new flat rooves with probs.

So hopefully cold air moving on, as it's been fun but tomorrow will be lethal if roads freeze.

Had a little snowfall around 1am last night, when I was driving around up at the gardens.

Then I got pulled over for looking dodge. Didn't even ask for my licence :D (I couldn't find it anyway)

Well, there is a ton of cold air over Invers still - everyone north of here won't believe me when I say it hardly ever snows down here and if it does it hardly ever settles... Except for yesterday we still have about 10 cm on the lawn but it's starting to melt.

a friend of mine was complaining that the worst thing about snow and Invercargill is there are no hills too actually have fun on...Legally that is :lol:

This was a little unexpected at work today - office is a no go :-)

post-1717-1284932913.jpg

Prob closed because of that ghost inside.

Edited by Pjay

Prob closed because of that ghost inside.

They had him out after lunch so we were allowed back in - oh and the ceiling hadn't collapsed...