Sign in to follow this  
dirtydoogle

Trade and Exchange email scam

Should I bait this plonker?

Hello,

Thanks for the response and am sorry for my late response,i am more than happy to see you write back. i would love to have to view it,but due to the distance between us it wont be possible,I am at the sea at the moment.i am a sailor and i really want to make this purchase.I insisted on PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my PayPal account as i have my bank a/c attached to it.I will need you to give me your PayPal email address so i can make the payments asap...pls if you don't have PayPal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up...after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with PayPal so as to put the money through.

i would have loved to talk to you on phone,Due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but is squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it.

As for the pick up,my pick up agent will be accessing that and they will also be coming for the pick up immediately the payments have been made to you..Please send me your address so that my pick up agent can figure it out and come for the pick up and other necessary things after the payments have been made,they will also be coming with all the information needed,my details and transferring the name of ownership to me will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.Send me your registered email address with PayPal and the cost of the goods so i can pay in..Thanks for been nice and

considerate...

Regards

David

Silly silly scam man

As you say, sounds dodgy - apart from wanting your address though, I can't see how they intend on extracting anything out of you?

Unless www.paypal.com is a clickable link to a phishing site.

i had a similar one, whilst selling stuff on TE. He was working on an oil rig, and asked if his offer was too low for my car. Dont waste time on these mofo's.

[bHS Voice]Don’t bait them, it could be a test to see how gullible you are, if you respond you will become a target of future scams.[bHS Voice]

Posted Image

I get Paypal scams all the time.

I sent him a link to www.meatspin.com disguised as a paypal account =D

I'm certain he will enjoy it very much.

arghhhhh my eyes! why the hell did i go too that site :lol:

LOL, its even funnier when your other half sees you watching something like that :ph34r:

I like his attempted use at proper language. Unfortunately proper language combined with broken english = fail.

People looked at meatspin? I have to do this more often! Beers for all who survived.

His "proper" English does amuse me, I would love to be a cunning liguist myself, but, my metriculation is not as high as my works vernacular.

I'm stoked people have actually looked at meatspin, creepy, but damn funny.