Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

And why is there a creepy dude sitting in the back with a camera, taking photos?

Posted Image

Haha - this thread is Epic!!

Heino - Young, dumb and full of cum! For a second stop thinking with your little head and use your big head. IF that GSR is soooooo awesome why hasn't it been snapped up already??? If the deal seems too good to be true it usually is.

You also come on a BMW forum asking what car to go for? - What did you think everyone was going to say????

I live very close to where the young kids died last weekend, and a few years ago I pulled a young guy from a car very similar to the one you are looking at buying - it wasn't pretty!

Remember - all the 'older' members on here were young once.

^ awesome bro, touche'

GSR's aint that bad. They're as economical as a 1.8 n/a car if you drive them off boost and performance wise when running around 16psi wipe the floor of most vehicles out there.

Maintenace is the same as any other car of similar year.

The problem is are you ready to as others say, get pulled over and deal with the fines and petrol costs as realistically when your 18 all your goning to want to do if give it stick.

Brendon (the guy who helped me with the e30) owns a modded GSR/EVOIII conversion which he has taken to the limit without swapping the engine internals out is more reliaible than half the guys cars on here I hear. But brendon is very mecanically minded and keeps up with a 18 year old car's pro-active maintenace schedule.

In saying that an e46 new brake replacement will leave you with a sore bottom.

Here brendons GSR at Hampton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EQT4OI78

thanks josh. thats the kinda feedback i wanted. not half the sh*t that has gone on. just cos its nt a bmw. ill prob end up getting the bmw 328 half of u are the tools.. coz all i was after was sum real advice not douche bag comments. Because douche bag comment deserve douche bag answers.

f**k bs.* not all of you* some of you have given real valid opinions and some of you have just come to take the piss.

Thanks to all the c**ts who said my car was a POS id love to see your car when you were 18. prob dint have a set of 2000 18z on it.. nah so GF

Why is this thread still open?

I think the OP needs a dose of the ban stick.

If I were you, I wouldn't take offense to what a bunch of people say on the Internet.

Why is this thread still open?

I think the OP needs a dose of the ban stick.

pretty sure im not guna use this site anymre anyways bro. So save yourself the effort.

Thanks to all the c**ts who said my car was a POS id love to see your car when you were 18. prob dint have a set of 2000 18z on it.. nah so GF

Don't take it too heart young brother, it's a wind up ;) and you are winnnnnddddding up :rolleyes:

id go the 328, And dont be shocked how close they are performance wise. A mate of mine has owned an evo6, gtst amongst other cars and was more than impressed with my 328, even though it was an auto at the time. Also they are a lot more solid car. Not that i have anything against gsr's.

If I were you, I wouldn't take offense to what a bunch of people say on the Internet.

dw mate. im just having a good laugh at all the 40+ year olds tryna hack at a 18 year old for wanting to live alil like they did.

i would like to "sas" your mother, and never call her again

unfortunitly for you my mother has standards bro.

id go the 328, And dont be shocked how close they are performance wise. A mate of mine has owned an evo6, gtst amongst other cars and was more than impressed with my 328, even though it was an auto at the time. Also they are a lot more solid car. Not that i have anything against gsr's.

thanks bro. i like the look of the 328 better anyway. Just needs some nice wheels.

dw mate. im just having a good laugh at all the 40+ year olds tryna hack at a 18 year old for wanting to live alil like they did.

They're right though, They're making sure you don't do what they did haha.

tool? more like the whole workshop.

lol

They're right though, They're making sure you don't do what they did haha.

yeah bt they enjoyed it while it lasts. so why is it so wrong for other people to do the same?

unfortunitly for you my mother has standards bro.

Bugger, I gave it a shot atleast, can't blame a guy for trying huh :P