Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

post-590-1285142684.jpeg

id like to ask that question to afew ppl lol.

im swapping my bmw that is most likely going to have a headgasket problem for it..... i see nothing wrong with that.

I hope you're planning to tell the buyer about your suspected headgasket problems.

I hope you're planning to tell the buyer about your suspected headgasket problems.

yes his dad is a mechanic and owns a workshop so he plans on swapping everything out even manual converting it.

*his gsr was a weekend car and was stored in the workshop for the rest of the time so its in mint condition so would be able to sell it of quiet easily :D*

Why would you straight swap a car which supposedly goes and looks mint for a 316i with a suspected head gasket problem?..and there is no way a 316i auto is worth 8.5k.......smells fishy to me.

That's my sensible advice to you.

I'm just going to say what we are all thinking, what about the shaved bonnet?

Why would you straight swap a car which supposedly goes and looks mint for a 316i with a suspected head gasket problem?..and there is no way a 316i auto is worth 8.5k.......smells fishy to me.

That's my sensible advice to you.

i duno ask that guy. he likes the look of it and doesnt have any problems with fixing it. and i didnt say my 316i was wrth that much. i gues good things can actuali happen.

I'm just going to say what we are all thinking, what about the shaved bonnet?

haha the shaved bonnet will be finished and chuked on trademe after it is done. lol.

Seems odd that he'd spend the money to manual

Convert a 316. I wouldn't have considered it on my 316.

Get in there before he changes his mind, and do a mean heli.

That's my shyte advice to you.

The gsr will be taken to my mechanic that said he will check it out for me. It will also be compression tested before i complete the deal to make sure its not a heap.

Did it occur to you the GSR is f**kED!?!??

as i said above it will get cheked out. im may be 18 and south african but im not a complete f**kwit.

Edited by Heino

Seems odd that he'd spend the money to manual

Convert a 316. I wouldn't have considered it on my 316.

thats his problem i gues.. he lost his job and is looking for something cheaper to run. so hes getting rid of his weekend car.

Get in there before he changes his mind, and do a mean heli.

That's my shyte advice to you.

yeah ahaha wata GC

QFE

wat

Anyone Know what the weather is doing tomorrow?, i'm starting to get sick of this windy sh*t ay,

Anyone Know what the weather is doing tomorrow?, i'm starting to get sick of this windy sh*t ay,

Agreed. fingers crossed that it gets better, but just have a look on met-service and itll tell you what the weather is like tomorow.

Agreed. fingers crossed that it gets better, but just have a look on met-service and itll tell you what the weather is like tomorow.

Will do, thanks man, is it pretty sh*t in your area too?

the only reason for the gsr is so i can make some more money to spend on a newer bmw :D

While I think your little venture is good in theory. Are you sure you can sell it for $8.5k? There are plenty of newer GSR's on TM gong for far less. A one-off paint job may also narrow your potential market - how many people want to drive a pink car?

The external wastegate is also illegal so you may have to end up forking out more bucks to get it warrantable.

BTW: notice how everything is spelt in plain English :D

while hes "checking it out" you should get the spanner to wind your boost up to 35psi and put the screamer pipe back in through the window just so you can hear it better, also while your at it, get him to install a stupidly big front mount, throw out the front bumper, throw out the springs, put on some 52" chromes mount the seat on a gangster lean and get a new roof.

but really. if its really cheap its probs for a good reason.

Edited by DRTE30

That GSR is a joke, looks like a right mess.

My mate has a stock immaculate white GSR Evo 2, totally mint. Fantastic car, and very rare, but you have to pay for it like he did.

Just get a 328i, you can find one in decent condition at least

Edited by Achtzylinder

Will do, thanks man, is it pretty sh*t in your area too?

yeah boss. It decideds to rain hard one moment, then it is windy as f**k and then the odd glimpse of the sun here and there.

While I think your little venture is good in theory. Are you sure you can sell it for $8.5k? There are plenty of newer GSR's on TM gong for far less. A one-off paint job may also narrow your potential market - how many people want to drive a pink car?

The external wastegate is also illegal so you may have to end up forking out more bucks to get it warrantable.

BTW: notice how everything is spelt in plain English :D

That made me laugh. Ill get back to normal english just for you guys. Im just far to used to text language that i only type or write normal english when i have to. *its bad i know* But yeah im sure i will be able to sell it for that because ive checked out similar cars. This GSR has a full evo 3 kit on it so it looks mint compared to other gsrs that you have most likely seen for alot less money, and the phots are just shocking the colour of the car is actuali Blood Red.

Cheers.