Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

Just an all-round better car too

Get a minitruck man, you will never go back haha

hahaha yeah but like i said im 18 and would like to have a turbo car once in my life. i never said i dnt like bemas coz ima euro throough and through just sum ppl cant handle the thought of a car which isnt european. and get really really protective. but yeah my mate had a hilux and it was mean then he got a bagged courier hahaha

Bugger, I gave it a shot atleast, can't blame a guy for trying huh :P

awl goods bro :P

When you make it so easy to take the piss its hard not too.

Its not because its not a BMW, its becuase its a full o sh*t deal that everyone has heard of before, combine that with the "muppet factor" and you have one funny thread.

Some advice, from an old boy racer, from back in the days when 17's were huge.

1- Its a not a Beemer, bema, beamer its Bimmer. Beamer is a BMW bike.

2- Its not a Giza, its small budget family sedan with a turbo bolted on, add some gauges and a skank whistle.

3- Type in english, its hard to take you seriously with BS 16 year old gangsta try-hard typing.

4- Sas is spelt Sass, and doesnt make much sense in this context anyway.

5- You cant afford to maintain a GSR or 328, or insure one, so dont buy either.

6- The Fast and furious was one wank movie.

7- If you want cheap and cool, go look at stuff like that cortina, you will learn about cars, wont kill yaself, and have something that is actually a cool car.

9- You cannot drive a fast car, you may think you can, but you cant. I used to think I could too, I then put an old lady in hospital (well my idiot mate at the time I was racing did)

10- Just cos your mates talk like gangsta rapping clowns, dont join em, at least act like you have some sorta IQ

If you want to get a turbo car wait until you are earning more haha

starting full time work until my unitec mechanics coarse starts so will be making around 600 a week so shld be sweet when it comes to money.

i can afford it. and ill insure it easy.

so ur point is. sh*t why isnt there more legit people on this forum like josh hybrid , Simon M328i ,James M20B20ONP and Tristan.

Thanks to all the c**ts who said my car was a POS id love to see your car when you were 18. prob dint have a set of 2000 18z on it.. nah so GF

For a start, vanity really isn't a desired quality in people.

Also, we are 18 in a different time to these guys. In their day I don't think anybody had a 2g set of wheels let alone a BMW at 18

But you can thank them for the way that society has progressed and that you are living in a time where it's not uncommon that younger people drive BMWs.

Just a thought..

For a start, vanity really isn't a desired quality in people.

Also, we are 18 in a different time to these guys. In their day I don't think anybody had a 2g set of wheels let alone a BMW at 18

But you can thank them for the way that society has progressed and that you are living in a time where it's not uncommon that younger people drive BMWs.

Just a thought..

yeah agreed but dnt be f**s about it.

Edited by Nick021

I think you've convinced yourself tbh.

Buy it, you may end up with a good deal, you may not. Personally I'd rather take one to a hill climb or a gravel sprint.

But hey, it's your money, if you think you'll be ok, Who are we to stop you?

I hope your parents aren't contributing to this at all, I personally think people who's parents buy them cars are a bit spoilt.

I'm not being a fag and if I'm coming across that way sorry but I've learnt my lesson, crashed twice. 15 grand

Of damage and thought I'd never be insured again.

Posting in epic thread.

Not going to comment, apart from - this has to be the most thread views in day, ever.

Posted Image

Edited by Josh_

I think you've convinced yourself tbh.

Buy it, you may end up with a good deal, you may not. Personally I'd rather take one to a hill climb or a gravel sprint.

But hey, it's your money, if you think you'll be ok, Who are we to stop you?

I hope your parents aren't contributing to this at all, I personally think people who's parents buy them cars are a bit spoilt.

my rents havent contributed to my car.. i had to save up for it. and im not buying the gsr im swapping my bmw that is most likely going to have a headgasket problem for it so i can sell the gsr for like 8500 and then im going to buy the bmw 328. i see nothing wrong with that.

Bro take your kneepads off nobody likes a suckup

not called being a suck up. its called those guys arnt cocks. theey actuali giving advice not faggish comments like you.

Edited by Heino

Seriously, if you think you can, by all means do it. There's nothing wrong with a bit of wheeler dealing at all.

No, I had an AE86 when I was 15, paid $500 bucks for it. They werent cool then, well I thought it was cool!. I wrote it off trying to be Colin mcrae two weeks after rebuilding the engine after school. 17 I had a R32 GTSt coupe. Had a 944 turbo when I was 20. Worked my ass off, Paid for it all myself, and regret it massively. Shouldve bought a house!

The advice is there, take it or leave it.

I actually think its kinda sad, lots of cool cars today will never make it too being a classic, simply becuase they are so cheap, some numpty 17 year old buys one, kills himself and writes the car off. In the mean time my Mrs has too hose you clowns off the rd, my ACC levy goes up and up, and the government kills it for the genuine petrol heads with Anti boy racer policies. So yes, dont be a muppet.

BTW I make over twice your wage and cant afford jack, you must have some awesome budget skills.

ahhhahahaha sh*t what a great read, my opinion is just get a bmw and matt you can have my mother :ph34r:

Jacko - the upside of living at home, nice and cheap with next to no expenses!

No, I had an AE86 when I was 15, paid $500 bucks for it. They werent cool then, well I thought it was cool!. I wrote it off trying to be Colin mcrae two weeks after rebuilding the engine after school. 17 I had a R32 GTSt coupe. Had a 944 turbo when I was 20. Worked my ass off, Paid for it all myself, and regret it massively. Shouldve bought a house!

The advice is there, take it or leave it.

I actually think its kinda sad, lots of cool cars today will never make it too being a classic, simply becuase they are so cheap, some numpty 17 year old buys one, kills himself and writes the car off. In the mean time my Mrs has too hose you clowns off the rd, my ACC levy goes up and up, and the government kills it for the genuine petrol heads with Anti boy racer policies. So yes, dont be a muppet.

BTW I make over twice your wage and cant afford jack, you must have some awesome budget skills.

i have a mean budget skill. its called living at home with my parents while im still attending school its amazing! all my money is my money f**king hell.

Seriously, if you think you can, by all means do it. There's nothing wrong with a bit of wheeler dealing at all.

thanks bro. ive done my research on the prices that gsr's go for and the amount of kms they have and i can deff sell it for more then my 316 so thats the aim here :P

BACK ON TOPIC

Why dont you ditch the 328i and save the money,

swap the gsr then sell it, then buy an M3?

Lag gets old fast and a gsr is no exception

BACK ON TOPIC

Why dont you ditch the 328i and save the money,

swap the gsr then sell it, then buy an M3?

Lag gets old fast and a gsr is no exception

i hope to have a m3 by the tiime im qualified and got a steady income. and the only reason for the gsr is so i can make some more money to spend on a newer bmw :D