Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

Woah, 22 members viewing this.

This is def the new brookefromhamilton valentines day thread.

Edited by Indecorous

Not quite sure how this is a hard choice. A poxy mitsi that has no doubt been thrashed within an inch of its life and is a liabilty or a reasonable looking 328? Seriously??

This entire thread is a waste of valuable oxygen.

^^ that video looks awesome....

It's probably good if you're tailgating someone you don't like.

There are currently 20 members viewing this thread.

E: Faaaark I'm slow.

Edited by westy

fah never knew u guys were so touchy. hahaha mayb read the other things ive been saying eg

swap

sell

buy 328.

that more simple for u to understand?

Actually TBH I don't understand this at all.

I am not actually debating that someone would swap what I have learned (in this thread) to be the greatest car on earth - a GSR - for your self-described slow POS AND give you money. It seems this is a fact.

What I'm wondering is why you think you can sell the GSR for good money ----> surely the only reason you're getting offered the deal is because it is an unsaleable (if fast) POS.

Edited by CamB

GSR's aint that bad. They're as economical as a 1.8 n/a car if you drive them off boost and performance wise when running around 16psi wipe the floor of most vehicles out there.

Maintenace is the same as any other car of similar year.

The problem is are you ready to as others say, get pulled over and deal with the fines and petrol costs as realistically when your 18 all your goning to want to do if give it stick.

Brendon (the guy who helped me with the e30) owns a modded GSR/EVOIII conversion which he has taken to the limit without swapping the engine internals out is more reliaible than half the guys cars on here I hear. But brendon is very mecanically minded and keeps up with a 18 year old car's pro-active maintenace schedule.

In saying that an e46 new brake replacement will leave you with a sore bottom.

Here brendons GSR at Hampton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EQT4OI78

Heino, you really don't give the younger members of this forum a great name when you act like you do, e.g

ill get the giza and race ur 525 and most likely sas the sh*t outa you.

This thread clearly asks the opinion of other forum members, opinions that you may not agree with but are nonetheless going to be voiced as you asked for it. They are imparting their advice (often with years experience attached) You don't have to go all bogan boyracer and sas the sh*t out of people.

Now, ONT:

I had the option of getting a decent WRX or my 530. I chose the 530 purely because I don't want to be "just another ricer WRX driving teen"

Why not take a step in a different direction and just grab another BMW? My previous car was a 316 and honestly, (don't want to sound like a little snob here but..) very few Japanese cars can compete with Euro ones. Not just in speed etc. but you can distinctly feel that the steering, handling etc. is just so much more responsive and quite frankly enjoyable.

Regards

Another 18 year old

Heino

I'll sas the sh*t out of you.

Heino

Hah!

**waiting for thread to be closed by nico craving Glenn

Heino

pics please

I hear KFC provides the greatest sas power?

Sas the sh*t by rimming id expect.

i think when the op said il "sas" you. i think he was reffering to stability assistance system when hes skidding out of control and into someones son, brother, sister, daughter etc etc when his mean turbo spools and opens the sick gate and the back just kicks itself out and he does some gangster 4wdrifting...

Edited by DRTE30

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

coz i can in before the lock

Posted Image

coz i can in before the lock

the car in that isnt a BMW.

Posted Image

But the message is there, get a BMW

Edited by HT.

the car in that isnt a BMW.

And why is there a creepy dude sitting in the back with a camera, taking photos?

man i would hate to think what the world population would be if we all had a liscence to kill on this sight... although in saying that the average iq would probably be on the up.

Oath.

Its good to see not everyone under 20 is a twit though.

If a young inexperienced driver buys a high powered car, isn't that the same as giving someone a gun?

yeah but with the kid in the car you dont control who gets shot...

Edited by DRTE30

And why is there a creepy dude sitting in the back with a camera, taking photos?

And why does it hes doing a qautermile time?