Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

thats his problem i gues.. he lost his job and is looking for something cheaper to run. so hes getting rid of his weekend car.

Somewhat contradictory that he'd fork out for a manual conversion despite being unemployed and looking for a cheaper vehicle to run. But his issue?

Where the mods at? This is gettin ridic.

Chilling in the "Mods Only" area have a massive LOL!

while hes "checking it out" you should get the spanner to wind your boost up to 35psi and put the screamer pipe back in through the window just so you can hear it better, also while your at it, get him to install a stupidly big front mount, throw out the front bumper, throw out the springs, put on some 52" chromes mount the seat on a gangster lean and get a new roof.

but really. if its really cheap its probs for a good reason.

All of the above is just ridiculous. I am REALLY against homie chromies and "gangster leans".

And his car is not on trademe and i will get it professionaly cheked out before any action is taken.

Thanks.

DOn't wanna veer off topic but whats wrong with the 944 Turbo I was looking at one b4 i got hocked on the series car. Mean turbo car for 7k. Clarkson's got one as well =D

That GSR is a joke, looks like a right mess.

My mate has a stock immaculate white GSR Evo 2, totally mint. Fantastic car, and very rare, but you have to pay for it like he did.

Just get a 328i, you can find one in decent condition at least

okay.. because youve so seen it... :S

Somewhat contradictory that he'd fork out for a manual conversion despite being unemployed and looking for a cheaper vehicle to run. But his issue?

"his dad pays for his car stuff. he just has to run them " he is a ex student at my school.

DOn't wanna veer off topic but whats wrong with the 944 Turbo I was looking at one b4 i got hocked on the series car. Mean turbo car for 7k. Clarkson's got one as well =D

Theyre ugly is whats wrong lol

screw the gsr, screw the bmw, get a 205 gti - and own a classic!

haha yea lets start another little debate.

The 944 was an awesome looking car with the flared guards and pop up lights!

just to throw it out there. i believe that e36's are one of the sexciest bmw's ever made :D just buy one of them.

Thanks to all the c**ts who said my car was a POS id love to see your car when you were 18. prob dint have a set of 2000 18z on it.. nah so GF

Hey I gave honest advice too :lol::P

When I was 16 I owned a 650cc bike and peeled an 11.8@112mph, does that count? I also have plenty of experience with GSRs [sad to admit that, I'm taking an un-biased view though] and have recently been wistness to 16psi+no tuning=bent rod

I liekt eh swap- sell -roll in full on yummy E46 and get some snickity snatch [is that how we say it?]

I'm going back to my carburettor now with my 3 speed auto.

screw the gsr, screw the bmw, get a 205 gti - and own a classic!

good to see someone standing up for what they have :D

just to throw it out there. i believe that e36's are one of the sexciest bmw's ever made :D just buy one of them.

Boo Ya, E36 and E34

haha yea lets start another little debate.

The 944 was an awesome looking car with the flared guards and pop up lights!

haha still id prefer another FC3S RX7

similar performance and body design just a tad sexier

Amen brother haha

Boo Ya, E36 and E34

hmmm e36 tickles my fancy ALOT more lol but i must say that thread with the two e34's in it one was blueish, they were pretty dam sexy.

haha still id prefer another FC3S RX7

similar performance and body design just a tad sexier

Amen brother haha

gota admit ive seen those rx-7's on tm and they quiet niffty looking cars. *i wldnt mind owning a rota without all the maintainace involved hahaha*

YUS! 15 pages,215 comments and 2,444 views and its 20mins of 12hours. i think im a legend hahah.

gota admit ive seen those rx-7's on tm and they quiet niffty looking cars. *i wldnt mind owning a rota without all the maintainace involved hahaha*

As long as you treat them right and warm them up and down theyre

fairly reliable,

At least all mine have been ae

Oh my god, I just read this thread...

Didn't quite realize it had gotten so out of hand!

:o

Edited by Achtzylinder

Oh my god, I just read this thread...

Didn't quite realize it had gotten so out of hand!

:o

it is quiet. owell some excitment every now and then isnt a crime.

As long as you treat them right and warm them up and down theyre

fairly reliable,

At least all mine have been ae

fair enuff. about a year ago i drove my mates rx-8, Wow it was a bundle of fun. it would kick out from first to second even with TC on.

Try a S6 onwards RX7, if you enjoyed an RX8 you will have a mangasm.

944's are wicked, hell fun good fun. sh*t hot looking car too. Big gaurds, fat tyres, pop up lights, how can you go wrong? No big stupid wings or other BS, just 1980s style!

One of the best handling cars ive ever driven, they like to tramline a bit, but the feedback through the wheel and the amount of grip is wicked. Engines are awesome, 2.5 litre four pot has gobs of torque down low, and still hauls up top. The S2's 944's are little bit finiky due to the twin cam head mechanics, and arguable less reliable, you'd wanna buy a well checked minter S/2 or itll cost. As with any porsche, if the interior clock still goes the car is likely in OK condition (im serious!)

My one cracked a fuel rail, twice, caught on fire. Luckily had a fire extinguisher, other than that (and other random shed) it was relatively reliable.

Engines arent cheap to deal with (ali blocks) the rest is fairly VW/audi parts bin stuff, so not too bad.

Gear box is shweet, got a nice flicky feeling transaxle.

The arse end of them squats hard when ya boot it, awesome ;)

Sas the sh*t outta a GSR too :lol:

Edited by Jacko

Some constructive advice Heino, rather than answering every comment individually, combine your posts into one please.

YUS! 15 pages,215 comments and 2,444 views and its 20mins of 12hours. i think im a legend hahah.

or a bell end.... one of them.