Sign in to follow this  
dirtydoogle

Hit me, I have a Honduh.

Dirty Hondas seem to pop up in my driveway, all of them bikes of course. This is Honda number three.

Picked her up last week, 'tis a 93 CB400 SuperFour. Nice wee thing. Has been extremely well maintained, the previous owner decided to see how it would look on it's side on the road at a low velocity. So I offered 1300 for it....thinking "Shoot, I'll be lucky".....yep, picked it up for 1300. Has been for a WoF since the low side and needs a set of brake pads....Oh no...Same as the first Honda, so I have a set here already.

post-4655-1287098891.jpg

post-4655-1287098900.jpg

post-4655-1287098911.jpg

Yup, only 4-wheeled hondas allowed here are NSX's.

Phew! Only has two wheels

I would never purchase the four wheeled variety :ph34r: With the above exception of the NSX.

wat about the s2k? :'(

Whoops, yes the S2K is definitely allowed (in my mind)

Saw a really nice s2k vert yesterday...I'd hit it

Me, not so much with the s2k, but I have to admit it crossed my mind when I wrote the above post. it's a bit like a cross between a Toyota MR2 and a Mazda MX5.

Guest Simon*

In looks yes.

They look ass stock. Really need wide rims and some kind of kit to look half decent

No Vtec - FAIL :P:P:P

Don't like the VTEC they use on the bikes, 2 valve to 4 valve switch over was always a bit yucky.

Plus, if I was boasting about VTEC I would get caught by a bottle around here :lol:

the exhaust manifold looks interchangeable with 4 cyl Honda engines :D

Oh good :P

Just took it for a wee tootle, goes fairly well. Gets along nicely up the top of the rev range. Bit of a laugh after the Bros650, such a lack of torque.

If ya have 2 join them together then ya would have 4 wheels :lol:

Now why would I go and do that ;) Two are better than four.

Now why would I go and do that ;) Two are better than four.

I know where you are coming from, I rode for about 25 years and even raced superbike class for 4 years, One day i might pick myself up another for summer purposes.

I know where you are coming from, I rode for about 25 years and even raced superbike class for 4 years, One day i might pick myself up another for summer purposes.

Do it :ph34r: I sold the last bike a year ago, feels seriously great to have a bike again.

Nice Honda DickHead! Haha got this from a little 8 year old i loled so hard not into biking myself but stay safe =D

Nice Honda DickHead! Haha got this from a little 8 year old i loled so hard not into biking myself but stay safe =D

:lol::lol::lol: Love it! Even an 8 year old knows better than me!