Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

MTech 2

Damn thats tidy, but dont think itll sell for 20k....

I'm willing to place a bet that someone will buy it.. you should see what he has done to it!

Stripped it to the metal and re-painted the whole thing... If anyone wants further information I'm more than happy to help.

EDIT: f**k I miss that thing.

Edited by crazyarab

I know eaxctly where this is, willl be swinging round after work for look.

They did a crap job at re-aligning the panels, especially the boot, looks like it has been rear ended.

Time for a sneaky test drive I think. The paint on that thing is amazing

I viewed this car in the weekend for fun. The paint is amazing, and overall the condition is great, but $22,500? Really? I'll be interested to see what they get for it. I personally wasn't a big fan of the interior, or the wheels.

I viewed this car in the weekend for fun. The paint is amazing, and overall the condition is great, but $22,500? Really? I'll be interested to see what they get for it. I personally wasn't a big fan of the interior, or the wheels.

what was wrong with the interior? Had brand new hounds tooth front seats and from memory rest was rip free plus some custom suede bits.

what was wrong with the interior? Had brand new hounds tooth front seats and from memory rest was rip free plus some custom suede bits.

The interior was not hounds tooth. Sorry not sure what it was, but def not hounds tooth.

Atta used to own it so have they changed the interior or...

Guest Ari Gold

Houndstooth wasn't a cloth option for face lift E30's - it looks like it's got that "velour smoking jacket" cloth.

Houndstooth wasn't a cloth option for face lift E30's - it looks like it's got that "velour smoking jacket" cloth.

Ah, I see.

The guy I purchased it off got the fabric brand new from BMW and had it professionally re-covered, it cost a fair bit according to him.

Houndstooth:

Posted Image

Every facelift sports seat I've been in (maybe 5 or so) pails in comparison to the prefacelift seats. There's a much deeper 'bucket' feeling with the pre-f/l, they're softer, and have some semi-decent bolsters (once you get the seat up close to the wheel at the track so you can actually use the bolsters rather than hanging off the wheel)

On topic: Nice Tech2 really!

I know Atta's cars... even if I haven't met you yet mate. He is a perfectionist. I am impressed with the car but we're getting close to E30 M3 prices at that price. Pays to be cheeky sometimes tho - you never know what someone will pay

I know Atta's cars... even if I haven't met you yet mate. He is a perfectionist. I am impressed with the car but we're getting close to E30 M3 prices at that price. Pays to be cheeky sometimes tho - you never know what someone will pay

Yeh, he has bumped it up even more now.. best of luck to him I guess.

There is a crucial difference, an E30 M3 for that money will be rough, the engine will cost a small fortune to rebuild and they rust just like any other E30, except with body panels that aren't a dime a dozen.

This at least looks like a spend nothing, drive and enjoy car.

I wouldn't say $22,500 is a spend nothing toy? And going up by $2500 per week? :unsure:

:unsure: sorry did I hear right... a spend nothing E30... :rolleyes: Edited by bmw3

Spend nothing as in cheap to maintain. But yes, being an E30, there will always be something. . . .

Damn thats tidy, but dont think itll sell for 20k....

And you'd be right - now asking $18,900