Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

BBS wheels

This will sound weird...

But about a year ago I saw these BBS wheels that came off E36 M3 and the wheels were selling on trademe... by the car yard owner, I think, because the guy who bought the car didn't want the wheels... They were selling for 1200 as far as I remember

They were 18" 8.5 front and 9.5 or 10 rears...

This model here

Posted Image

Just wondering if anyone here knows where they went... maybe someone has them laying in the garage??? smile.gif

Cheers

Ive got some 17x8.5 ET15

I could sell them if I get the right offer :)

Ive got some 17x8.5 ET15

I could sell them if I get the right offer :)

I have a good set of 18" BBSs at the moment, however the ones I am currently looking for will be the perfect set I would always want to have!!! It was wrong timing when they were up for sale!!! I soooo wanted them, dammmm... Anyway, I will continue my search lol :)

If we are thinking of the same set, they were originially on a friends brothers Commowhore and then onsold to the car yard who flicked them off. No idea where they are now.

If we are thinking of the same set, they were originially on a friends brothers Commowhore and then onsold to the car yard who flicked them off. No idea where they are now.

Yeap!!! you are thinking about the right wheels indeed... :o I wish i could find out who bought them... hmmm <_< I could be wrong but I think I saw them on someones 8 series...

I remember those wheels, People were telling Luke- Boost Junky to put them on his e30.

Yeah that would be pretty good... But I have some better plans for those wheels, I just need to find them :)

I just bought a set of these BBS CH 18" x8.5 rims with 80% Nankang NS2 rubber in the perfect stud & offset for my Volvo 850R. They were bought new a year ago for another 850 T5, and I paid just $600!!!!

Glad they are as well received by my Bimmer brothers. The E3 is now long gone - what was I thinking? :(

Way to bump a 3yr old post!