Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Kingkarl.

If you are trying to have a dig at me with your new sig' line then sorry you have failed but, if you wish to man up and say it face to face then PM me for my address, my phone number is 027 386 9395. Or failing that PM your address and i'll pop over when i'm in Hamilton in the next couple of weeks.

DO NOT make statements you're not prepared to back up mate.

Edited by bellicose

This is the internet, not a bar. This forum is for BMW's and it has a pm fucntion that works pretty well, if you have a problem with someone use the pm function and go for it but dont make a sh*t thread that has nothing to do with bmw's or even cars.

No one wants to fight you, they just want you to f**k off or post about cars ect ect

:lol:

Edited by Jamez

I'll reply to this later.

More important sh*t to do right now like play PS3.

Off Topic Rules

Although this is the off topic forum we don't want to detract completely from what bimmersport is about, which is european cars. We still want good discussions in here. It is a place to talk about things that don't fit into the other forum categories.

objectionable material, personal chit chat, Racism, Sexism, Ignorant Comments and Personal attacks are not tolerated.

FYI

objectionable material, personal chit chat, Racism, Sexism, Ignorant Comments and Personal attacks are not tolerated.

this thread is only missing Racism and Sexism off that list

come on bellicose, your letting your reputation down.

edit - spelling

Edited by Jamez

this thread is only missing Racism and Sexism off that list

come on bellicose, your letting you reputation down.

Have you heard the one about the black dwarf hooker :P

Didn't think i had a reputation of any kind lol.

This is ridiculous mate, we really don't need this type of sh*t on here.

Go be Terry TooTough on the harley davidson forum.

This is ridiculous mate, we really don't need this type of sh*t on here.

Go be Terry TooTough on the harley davidson forum.

Umm why? Considering i don't own a potatoe or any other road bike for that matter.

I'm just saying.I don't have a personal problem with you, infact I agree with you on most things. I'm sure you could beat the sh*t out of me if you wanted to, but find the threatening behaviour innappropriate (sp).

I must admit I had a good laugh when I read kingkarl's sig, only took a second to work out who it was directed at.

Does that tell us something about the way you come across to people on here?

I must admit I had a good laugh when I read kingkarl's sig, only took a second to work out who it was directed at.

Does that tell us something about the way you come across to people on here?

That's ok as i'm not particularly(sp?) concerned how i come across to people.

My issue is when people make statements about me behind their keyboards and monitors but don't wish to be grown up and voice their opinions when i'm standing in front of them.

PS: I am one of THE most arrogant people you will ever meet but at least i'm the first to admit it :P

I'm just saying.I don't have a personal problem with you, infact I agree with you on most things. I'm sure you could beat the sh*t out of me if you wanted to, but find the threatening behaviour innappropriate (sp).

Point taken ash'.

I agree with nearly all your posts mate, and most of the time I like your 'straightup ness'

It's just the e-thuggery I think that throws people. The thing about the Internet is that everyone can be tough no matter how big or small.

PS: I am one of THE most arrogant people you will ever meet but at least i'm the first to admit it :P

So if I turn up and say you are an arrogant wanker ( I dont even know you so dont know if you are ) would you agree with me or be angry and smash me? I dont understand.

What you just wrote makes me think you agree you are, and your sig says the opposite.

Edited by mark247

I agree with nearly all your posts mate, and most of the time I like your 'straightup ness'

It's just the e-thuggery I think that throws people. The thing about the Internet is that everyone can be tough no matter how big or small.

So true, i'm really 5'4" and 62kg and the exact opposite of my avatar pic'.

So if I turn up and say you are an arrogant wanker ( I dont even know you so dont know if you are ) would you agree with me or be angry and smash me? I dont understand.

What you just wrote makes me think you agree you are, and your sig says the opposite.

No mate, i would agree with you. It just frustrates the sh*t outa me that people say all sorts on the interweb but that's as far as they go.

Face to face honesty goes a hell of a long way with me.

Edit for spelling, damn fat fingers :P

Edited by bellicose

I appreciate ya straightupedness bellicose, but E-bitching is stupid, the interwebs equivalent of these -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-Brembo-...sQ5fAccessories

Edited, decided some may be offended -_-

Edited by Jacko

OK ladies... let's end this now.

John and Karl... take this to PM if you must but...

- John, if you write inflammatory statements in your sig, prepare to be flamed.

- Karl, no need to take the bait. John is harmless, even though his avatar might suggest otherwise. :)

Back to the BM's now eh?