Sign in to follow this  
E36ShoppingTrolley

The most camber you will ever see

FFS guys why does ever second thread need to get turned to sh*t.

The OP created a thread about cars with excessive camber (clearly overseas and for show) and everyone needs to start putting their 2c in and saying that the people who do this are "f*#ktards" and stupid. And then you get the personal attacks as well. Its pathetic.

Some people like to give their cars excessive camber, some like to extremely low, some like to make them extremely fast. Its their car and their money, they can do what the wish. If you don't like it thats your opinion, it doesn't make you the authority on what people can and can't do.

I think the point of the forums are for everyone to voice their opinions on the topic subject, but you're right about the tough internet bravado...any 12 year old kid can talk tough on the net too!

Lets talk car sh*t and not just sh*t!?

I quite like Oni Camber, it has that big "What the flying f**k factor" to it which I can really appreciate. Personally I wouldn't run that much myself, maybe up to 10 degrees or so maybe a bit more but I would be afraid of ruining a rim and I need to daily drive also.

That rabbit was on sale for a while, I don't know how much it went for though. The guy was smashing stuff up on a weekly basis so it's definitely not cheap/easy to pull off.

that are worse.

This fad won't catch on in NZ as our roads are orsum.

...most of these pictures are centuries old too.

I think you will find nothing is new until it has been discussed on Bimmersport.

Lol my car goes hunts for road side like a drug dog does a smuggler even with a mere 1.5 degree camber. This thing must be crabbing diving and smashing all over the show.

Oh and retract the Japanese culture thing, I do appreciate their food, wine and those women.

Not really a huge fan, but a serious question. How do they turn? IE what are the axles like? Universals or?

Lol my car goes hunts for road side like a drug dog does a smuggler even with a mere 1.5 degree camber. This thing must be crabbing diving and smashing all over the show.

I don't understand? I have over 4 degrees up front and over 2.5 down back and don't have this problem. Racecars run more than 1.5 degrees camber and don't crab all over the track. Do you mean just one wheel is cambered more than the others?

I have between 4 and 5 degrees of camber at the rear and seems algood, unsure on front figures though?

Haha good one, should prob just use the PM function for your little battles.

On second thought, I'll remove what I said.

Edited by Josh_

I don't understand? I have over 4 degrees up front and over 2.5 down back and don't have this problem. Racecars run more than 1.5 degrees camber and don't crab all over the track. Do you mean just one wheel is cambered more than the others?

What I call a problem and what you call a problem are probably two very different things mate!

Was over exaggerating my point as to how ars that thing must drive.

Race cars are not road cars nore race tracks anything like the road, run a race car with its track camber settings on the road and it will drive like crap... but you know this ;)

As have some of the members.

Alright, cool your jets.

I appreciate most forms of car modification, and oni camber has it's own little clique so it's nearly a game of one-upmanship with who has the most camber. Sure, it looks stupid, but I can assure you these people don't take it near as seriously as you would perceive they would. You need a sense of humour. I like it for the sheer case of ".. what the fuuuck?".

Chill

Agree with Greg and Ashkan wholeheartedly, thought this should've been posted in the friday funnies.

Well, if nothing else, this thread gave me a good laugh.

Indeed, as have a few of them over the past few months. Maybe I'm sounding a bit too old but I think people just aren't respecting each other enough here.

Indeed, as have a few of them over the past few months. Maybe I'm sounding a bit too old but I think people just aren't respecting each other enough here.

It's just the same sh*t, different day.

What I call a problem and what you call a problem are probably two very different things mate!

Was over exaggerating my point as to how ars that thing must drive.

Race cars are not road cars nore race tracks anything like the road, run a race car with its track camber settings on the road and it will drive like crap... but you know this ;)

Fair call. She drives awesome thank you very much, but true to word - your awesome and my awesome again will be two very different things. :D

I <3 this site.

Bimmersport should rent out a boxing ring as an event

they must be replacing tyres every other month!!

Looks like an expensive setup to me ;)

Noone would show up. We have enough trouble getting more than 5 people to show up at the pub for a beer.

Ha i hardly leave..........i have a problem :wacko: