Sign in to follow this  
E36ShoppingTrolley

The most camber you will ever see

seen more. The VW guys in the states put this to shame to name one clique

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_NRSDCBt4i-U/S9DYcSgh...me%20camber.jpg

http://jasonsgrainofsalt.files.wordpress.c...0/03/camber.jpg

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/p28054267.jpg/

Theres a jetta with the most amount ive ever seen i cant find a picture though. its on either stanceworks or R3v cant remember where i saw it

Heres a few more

http://h-1.abload.de/img/camberlanced5jb.jpg

http://jasonsgrainofsalt.files.wordpress.c...0/09/1javqq.jpg

gah i cant find that pic thats annoying me now! but above poster beat me to it i think, though i remember it with more than that im sure.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Please don't let this be the start of a new thing! I mean a bit of camber is good, I just can't see what benefit that much would give a car.

Lost in translation. One of my favourite movies and shows why other cultures should take little from the Japanese… Leave em to it I say.

See to me that looks f**king stupid! The car and the camber.

Apparently it's cool to look like a wanker when you really are one these days.... so I'm told

If you look it you must be it so the saying goes .

Obviously you wouldn't be driving something like this everyday, if someone (overseas) wants throw money away by wrecking rim and tyre everytime they drive around who cares? There are plenty of other ways of wasting money that are worse.

This fad won't catch on in NZ as our roads are orsum.

...most of these pictures are centuries old too.

People will do things for attention. This gets attention. Good or bad.

As long as no-one replicates it on roads I use, I couldn't care less.

They must go through those ying-yang tyres very fast

See to me that looks f**king stupid! The car and the camber.

Apparently it's cool to look like a wanker when you really are one these days.... so I'm told

Agree with both of you. I couldn't imagine spending that much energy only to look like a f*cktard, why not save the time, money & energy and walk 'round with a sandwhich board with "Look at me, i'm a f*cktard" on it.

Because how do you attract women with a sandwich board?

A car with wheels at 45 degree angles is the best way...... They really take notice.

Seriously though, this doesn't make sense to me either.

Maybe I'm getting old!

Agree with both of you. I couldn't imagine spending that much energy only to look like a f*cktard, why not save the time, money & energy and walk 'round with a sandwhich board with "Look at me, i'm a f*cktard" on it.

Edited by brunch

Maybe I'm getting old!

I don't think its an age thing, more of a stupidity thing, makes no sense to me aswell? Edited by JFry

it just looks like your car is broken, that is all.

FFS guys why does ever second thread need to get turned to sh*t.

The OP created a thread about cars with excessive camber (clearly overseas and for show) and everyone needs to start putting their 2c in and saying that the people who do this are "f*#ktards" and stupid. And then you get the personal attacks as well. Its pathetic.

Some people like to give their cars excessive camber, some like to extremely low, some like to make them extremely fast. Its their car and their money, they can do what the wish. If you don't like it thats your opinion, it doesn't make you the authority on what people can and can't do.

Because how do you attract women with a sandwich board?

A car with wheels at 45 degree angles is the best way...... They really take notice.

Seriously though, this doesn't make sense to me either.

Maybe I'm getting old!

Yeah but would you want a woman that's attracted to something like that, they're the women with diseases doctors don't even know about.

Feel free to come and tell me to my face sometime

Won't happen Glenn, there are far too many people who hide behind the keyboard who have a big mouth but don't back it up.

FFS guys why does ever second thread need to get turned to sh*t.

The OP created a thread about cars with excessive camber (clearly overseas and for show) and everyone needs to start putting their 2c in and saying that the people who do this are "f*#ktards" and stupid. And then you get the personal attacks as well. Its pathetic.

Some people like to give their cars excessive camber, some like to extremely low, some like to make them extremely fast. Its their car and their money, they can do what the wish. If you don't like it thats your opinion, it doesn't make you the authority on what people can and can't do.

So are we not ment to have an opinion? If that's so then this forum would be full of one post threads :unsure:

So are we not ment to have an opinion? If that's so then this forum would be full of one post threads :unsure:

I'm confused, why put up these topics if we are not able to have an opinion? Oh are they only soposed to be good opinions? Wow that stupid VW looks sooo awsome!!!!!!!!!