Sam93

New Member!

Hey Guys, just signed up today

Names Sam, I'm 18 and live Welly

Drive a 1990 E30 320i and i LOVE it.

post-9581-1297728347.jpg

post-9581-1297728377.jpg

Not the best photos, just off my phone.

Looking for some new E30 seats, prefer the sports ones, if anyone has any? ill post a thread for it in the right place to but thought id mention it here as well.

Cheers

Welcome, looks nice and tidy.

Beside seats, you have any plans?

I think colour matching the bumpers and leaving the bump strips black would freshen up the look B)

Cheers, yeah i think your right about the bumper, never really thought about it but ill have a look.

Got tons of plans for it, but being a student with a part time job makes it a tad hard haha.

For the moment just want new seats and an alarm.

Eventually want new rims, lower at the front, put a kit on it, tail lights, get something a bit more powerful than the standard motor, the list goes on.

But for now the seats will do haha :)

Eventually want new rims, lower at the front, put a kit on it, tail lights, get something a bit more powerful than the standard motor, the list goes on.

The list never ends....

Update you status to include your location, it'll help wehn buying parts.

welcome! welly meets are few and far between, but we look forward to meeting you at the next one

welcome! welly meets are few and far between, but we look forward to meeting you at the next one

Thanks, ill definitely be there

Yup, but you know there will be one next time I'm back. I'll make sure of it (again lol).

Welcome to the forum btw, I'm from Porirua too haha, and gonna be back there in a few months. Plenty of local expertise around there if you ever need a hand. (Brams, flake, me etc :D)

Yup, but you know there will be one next time I'm back. I'll make sure of it (again lol).

Welcome to the forum btw, I'm from Porirua too haha, and gonna be back there in a few months. Plenty of local expertise around there if you ever need a hand. (Brams, flake, me etc :D)

Cheers. Haha awesome :) glad i joined up, i wasn't sure how many people from welly would be here, but guess i came to the right place :D

Dunno about expertise, more like trial and error.

Welcome Sam, I'm from Tawa, just sing out if you need a hand with anything, saw your car out driving the other day.

Also have some blue leather recaro seats front and rear with matching door cards too if your interested, cheap cheap ha. Not in mint condition though, can do for closer to a third of what the trademe dude wants.

Edited by Brams

+1 for the Wellington Meets :D Pretty keen to meet some locals

Sam, car looks REAL nice. Love those shapes but I'm too bloody big to fit in them lol.

Welcome mate! Reminds me of my car when i first got it! Looking like a descent base to start from. You will learn a tonne of info here.

Dunno about expertise, more like trial and error.

Welcome Sam, I'm from Tawa, just sing out if you need a hand with anything, saw your car out driving the other day.

Also have some blue leather recaro seats front and rear with matching door cards too if your interested, cheap cheap ha. Not in mint condition though, can do for closer to a third of what the trademe dude wants.

Sweet cheers mate will do. and any chance of a picture of the seats? email them to samcinnz@hotmail.com if thats algud. thanks

Sam, car looks REAL nice. Love those shapes but I'm too bloody big to fit in them lol.

thanks mate. yeah they arnt the biggest ay. but yeah i love them

thanks mate. yeah they arnt the biggest ay. but yeah i love them

Either that or I’m just abnormally tall lol :lol:

Hah really? You must be a giant cos im 6'3" and have a sunroof (therefore lower headliner) and fit in easy. Ok so the seats on a slight lean haha.