Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Parting out my M52B28 E30

Right, parting this old girl out. Everything for sale coz im over E30s (for now)

M52B28 on OBD1.5 management (OBD1/OBD2 hybrid) with tuned ECU

Shaved M20 flywheel - very light weight

G240 Gearbox - very strong despite what kids say on the internet about it, its never given me trouble. ex 316i so hasnt been thrashed

Full custom exhaust (is block-back a word, as opposed to headerback or catback?)

Porsche Brake Booster

Pedal box

Driveshaft etc etc

Complete Engine and gearbox conversion $3500

Engine convesion without gearbox and accossiated parts, includes brake booster $2500

M5xE30 Manual Conversion (Will not work on M20 or M40 E30s) $1200

3.67 LSD good condition and lockup $700

Bilstein Sport Shocks $600

H&R Cup springs (have shocks too but decided not to fit as bilsteins are better, and H&Rs need to be rebuilt as blown) $600

51mm struts $50 (free if buying bilsteins and H&Rs too)

Adjustable Camber Tops $120

Front strut brace $170

M3 Offset CABs to be installed (OEM M3, solid bushings never been used) $120

Adjustable rear plates to be installed (Fabricated by Glenn) $100

New rear trailing arm/diff/subframe bushings to be installed $200 set

Full M-Technic 2 body kit Four door, suit wagon or sedan, includes wing $1000

Spare M-Technic 2 body kit, all doorpods and skirts except left rear wheel arch, for sedan, OEM needs paint) $150

Fiberglass M-Technic 2 bodykit sideskirts for four door, has arch caps/pods attached $150

Hartge 16" Rims in decent condition with brand new tyres all round $1000

35% tint on windows fourdoor comes with windows obviously $200

Removable Spotlights (Hella Rallye) $50

Tinted (tint spray) OEM tail lights $30

Aftermarket Smoked taillights $80

Euro numberplate surround $40

Euro headlight wipers $60

Euro smiley headlights $100 set incl high beam

Eyelids $30

316i loom cover $20

Full Leather interior $700

Mint Uncracked Dash $170

Alpina Replica gauge cluster $120

Dyed Carpet from a manual car $40

Southafrican Toolkit and boot panel $40

Maplight mirror $100

Have all other E30 parts for sale off the car, tock features include sunroof, overhead check panel, electric windows and doors etc

Will not come with personalised plate, i need to keep something to remind me of it!

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Ha, big coincidence.

Good luck.

Wanna sell the interior?

I will if the engine and conversion sells first. Would be wanting $3k for the complete conversion. If that goes then I will part out the rest of the car. Parts will be listed here first

Convert your kitchen to M50 power and hang those bad boy spotlights above the stove.

Good luck with the sale.

Convert your kitchen to M50 power and hang those bad boy spotlights above the stove.

Good luck with the sale.

Need on of those insink waste disposal thingies haha

@PJ to make it road legal would need heater box reinstalled, rig up a window washer bottle, power steering hooked up and the wiring finished off and a few bits and pieces here and there. Then you'd need cert wof and registration after that. That would be about it I'd think.

If you were going to make it a race car you'd really only need to finish doing the wiring, rig up the power steering or delete it and then whatever race specific things like seats etc

Not too much more to be done, but depends if you can do stuff yourself or not as to how much it would cost to finish off the car. Even if you spent another 2k on the car it would still be cheaper than amassing bits yourself like i did. It pains me to sell so close to completion, but I just don't have the spare coin since leaving my moms 6 months ago with rent and now mortgauge to take care of etc

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Out of interest how hard would it be to swap my m50 in my e30 for your m52b28?

Would the electrics be compatible or would it all need re-doing? What about the gearbox?

Sorry haven't done any research, just had the idea then

Out of interest how hard would it be to swap my m50 in my e30 for your m52b28?

Would the electrics be compatible or would it all need re-doing? What about the gearbox?

Sorry haven't done any research, just had the idea then

You can use everything you already have so it's pretty easy. Physically they are more or less identical, what works for one engine works for the other, but the m52 is much lighter and more torquy than the m50, and if you used my loom intake etc that's on it at the moment should get you about 30 more hp too, so much better over all and why I went m52 rather than the m50. A lot more potential if you went the supercharger route too with the bigger displacement

Ooo well now this is tempting!

Hmmm.

I'll have a good think about it, and do some research..

How much would you want for everything I would need? Could even do a part swap with my parts so you can sell as an m50 swap.

Edited by sascha

Would want around 3k for the full conversion with everything you need to convert a stock e30 auto to 24v manual. I already have a spare m50 in the shed so I could sell just the engine, would want about 1.7 - 2 for it, including all electrics, tuned ecu, modified fuel rail etc. Was developed by Kerry so a professional job as you know from his work

Ooo well now this is tempting!

Hmmm.

I'll have a good think about it, and do some research..

Am also going to research up on this. Will be in touch via PM's etc.

Cool. Had a few people text me today about tselling the conversion separate to the car and seem keen, but money talks. Rather sell whole if I can

All parts for sale, prices listed in original post

..sigh.

ill take the taillights if I cant find some in the next few hours.

Edited by gouba

How much of the tool kit is there, Pic's ?

How wide are the 16 inch hartge wheels?

7.5 inch, they are the ronal or OZ built ones (one of the two, cant remember who) not the japanese versions

do you have reflective triangle for e30

Not sure, I know I have a 5 series one which might be the same part number, and another one that could be out of an e30 or might have been out of my sentra. I'll post a part number when I can. Cheers

How much of the tool kit is there, Pic's ?

Someone looking at it tomorrow, if they don't take it I'll let you know. Will come complete, I have enough part kits here to make up a full one

would you sell the exhaust system?

I guess I could, is your e30 twin cam though?

Get my Pm? :D

Yup

Some stuff has been spoken for, but money talks people. First to up my bank balance takes the bits :)

Thought bits would have gone quicker than this!

Will update OP with stuff that is gone shortly, a bit flexible on prices so make an offer

Last chance before parts start to be listed on trade me