Add to the list -

Brake calipers, good working order - $40

Manual rack, with colomn and new flex bush - $40

Centre console, both bits, pretty mint - $30

BMW NZ Towbar - $30

Front windscreen, was new 2 months ago - $80

Bonnet is straight and rust free, needs paint - $20

Front random BBS kit (bit busted), and rear Tech 1 kit - $50

Any other peice of trim etc in the car - Whatever you rekon its worth, most of it is pretty tidy and still there so grab it before it gets binned/scrapped :o

Edited by Jacko

Had to be the month when i have nooo money! Otherwise id definitely take the kit + towbar, maybe even the whole shell off your hands lol.

Bump for whats left, with some more price reductions to get it out of the workshop -

85 E30 manual coupe shell

Rust in the usual spots (needs new bootlid), paint is fuct (was resprayed by blind monkey in its past), random aftermarket front bumper (BBS?) and rear end. Will not be rolling, No front seats, windscreen, dash & steering wheel, but everything else is there. Electric windows, Electric sunroof. Pretty straight, most trim is still there. Might make a good start for a race car. Rego is live, still has reg and wof :D

Open to all offers, right down to a box of beers!, best tender wins!

E30 Pfl bumpers (front and rear), decent nick, chrome will clean up well $80

E30 Tech 1 steering wheel, clean and tidy $150

1 week old battery (yeh...) $100 (Cost $150)

E30 M3 loom covers, as new, tweaked to fit M50. $80

Perfect condition tail light, cant remember if its right or left, but its mint! $40

BMW NZ tow bar - $20

E30 6 cylinder starter motor, as bought from synthe 2 weeks or so ago, $30

M20Bxx radiator resevoir, good condtion - $10

2.5" coby resonator, 2.5" turbo style muffler - Both have judder bar scrapes but otherwise sweet $30 each.

DTM style twin tip 2.5" rear muffler, few scrapes on under side (not bad though) $50

Edited by Jacko

Bump, save the E30 from the being crushed!

Interested in starter motor and possibly the battery, I wont be able to pick it up for quite a while tho.. How long are you prepared to hold on to it for?

Interested in starter motor and possibly the battery, I wont be able to pick it up for quite a while tho.. How long are you prepared to hold on to it for?

No worries, how long ya thinking?

No worries, how long ya thinking?

I've organised a mate who can pick it up who lives in auckland. Are you around on the weekends? / best time to pick up ?

Edit: Wait, what starter is it? The old big style one, or smaller one which will fit on a M50?

Edited by polley

I've organised a mate who can pick it up who lives in auckland. Are you around on the weekends? / best time to pick up ?

Edit: Wait, what starter is it? The old big style one, or smaller one which will fit on a M50?

Bloody good question! I havent even opened the box. The one on my M50 was a big un (ground down the ribs on the block).. I think synthe sent me a smaller one though. Ill check and get back to ya.

Would the towbar include the plug, and any of the loom required to attach it? I'm handy with a soldering iron, but the easier it is the better. If so I'd be pretty keen if I can get to Auckland, or find someone to bring it down.

Oh and the bolts too of course ;)

Would the towbar include the plug, and any of the loom required to attach it? I'm handy with a soldering iron, but the easier it is the better. If so I'd be pretty keen if I can get to Auckland, or find someone to bring it down.

If the starter motor turns out to be the correct one, I could prob get it bought down with the starter.

Yup, Yup and Yup. Lemme know and Ill get it removed.

Yup, Yup and Yup. Lemme know and Ill get it removed.

Sweet I'm keen, PM me a bank A/C and i'll try sort a pick up, might just come up myself sometime.

The shell, and parts remaining on it, will be going to the scrapyard tommorrow. So if you want anything, go have a looksee tommorrow morning. Payment by beer/whatever you think its worth.

PM for details and addy.

Watched my e30 be picked up by the claw this morning... :o:(

Bits remaining, will entertain any offer -

Front and rear windscreens have yet to be claimed. Front screen is as new

4x brake calipers

manual steering rack with colomn and new flex bush

E30 M3 loom covers

Bits of random chrome window trim (free)

tech 1 steering wheel

Original 4 spoke steering wheel

New battery

Edited by Jacko