Sign in to follow this  
polley

m60b40

Picked up an M60, not entirely sure what I want to swap it into yet but a few ideas been throwing around about putting it into an E28 with turbo 350 or 400 trans (cheap / indestructible) and a eaton m90 on it later at some point.

Other cars / ideas worthy of m60 swap?

I might be aquirering an M62B44 very soon, very exciting with a spare engine lying around huh haha.

I might be aquirering an M62B44 very soon, very exciting with a spare engine lying around huh haha.

Haha yep.. esp a v8! Edited by polley

Haha yep.. esp a v8!

While you have it on an engine stand or what ever replace all gaskets etc, tidy it right up so it's good to go for the transplant, nothing better than a silver motor rather a black oily one.

Have been wanting to stick one in something Japanese with a similar setup for a while now. Might even be enough room to go turbo. Couple of TD05's hanging off the sides to stick with the theme, would go quite well i reckon.

Edited by -Alias-

Have been wanting to stick one in something Japanese with a similar setup for a while now. Might even be enough room to go turbo. Couple of TD05's hanging off the sides to stick with the theme, would go quite well i reckon.

Such as?

I can't think of any Jap car thats interesting enough to use a German engine.

ooshh was just thinking today i would love to do it to my 30. so weird that you put this up. i recon e28 for sure or i have a lhd e30 sitting on my container that would make a cool track car B)

Make an Alpina B8 4.0 replica E36

:)

E36's dont do much for me sorry.

The second to last fly-by in the first vid is cool as!

ooshh was just thinking today i would love to do it to my 30. so weird that you put this up. i recon e28 for sure or i have a lhd e30 sitting on my container that would make a cool track car B)

M6x would def be cool in an E30. But my E30's engine bay is already spoken for and I think 1 E30 is enough! Definatly going to look more into doing an E28.

Engine and box is going to be coming out of the E32 next month and ill re-do all the seals / gaskets in it and check out the timing chain / guides as it seems to be making a bit of noise up front then it will be time to sort out a gearbox arrangement.

And I know someone with a spare e30 just lying around lolzzzzzz Banana Boy

And I know someone with a spare e30 just lying around lolzzzzzz Banana Boy

Hey i've already mentioned that.