Sign in to follow this  
Sargasm

E36 328i M Sport

99% sure it's not a genuine ACS. The only ACS branded part I could find on the car was the cover on the top of the back window (refer to pics).

One thing though, is that I've never seen this spoiler on any other e36 which makes me think it might be AM. Unless anyone else can tell me different??

This is exactly how I bought the car, no visual mods.......yet.

Plans for the near future: either angle eye headlights or the audi style ones that are for sale on trademe.

Front lip/splitter.

Possibly look at raising the car a couple of inches..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I actually quite like it, the rear window spoiler is an add on that you can purchace, be it dealer or trademe etc.

Must have a fair bit of doof.

I actually quite like it, the rear window spoiler is an add on that you can purchace, be it dealer or trademe etc.

Must have a fair bit of doof.

A fair bit of doof alright!

What about the boot spoiler? There are no markings/brand logos or numbers I can see on it at all. The previous owner told me when I bought the car that he hasn't done anything to the car mechanically/visually, just the sound system. So he was obviously no help..

A fair bit of doof alright!

What about the boot spoiler? There are no markings/brand logos or numbers I can see on it at all. The previous owner told me when I bought the car that he hasn't done anything to the car mechanically/visually, just the sound system. So he was obviously no help..

Unsure about boot spoiler? Never seen that kind before?

I like it too apart from the spoiler. What are the specs on your subs/amps?

Dont like spiders myself, but the rest looks pretty smart. Has it got aftermarket park sensors?

Dont like spiders myself, but the rest looks pretty smart. Has it got aftermarket park sensors?

The sounds came with the car, so im not complaining. Yes about the park sensors, very handy on a new car.

I like it too apart from the spoiler. What are the specs on your subs/amps?

Not entirely sure about the subs and amp in the boot eh. But the ones behind the back seats are 1400w mono amps though.

Id be interested to know what he/you used to power the amps.. what kind of battery and does it have a capacitor? I have a similar setup in my wagon, but it eats batteries. Im using a cap too. Going to invest in a yelow top next time i think

Did this car used to be owned by Streetsoundz?

Id be interested to know what he/you used to power the amps.. what kind of battery and does it have a capacitor? I have a similar setup in my wagon, but it eats batteries. Im using a cap too. Going to invest in a yelow top next time i think

It has a 330cca Soundstream battery under the panel to the left of the subs and a capacitor to the right. Just not entirely sure how big the capacitor is.. But I've had the sounds running with the engine off for about half an hour with no problems.

I LOVE the sound system!

Thanks man! The only problem I have with it is that my boot is now rendered useless... and if I'm ever unlucky enough to get a puncture, there's no spare to get me home..

I'd still rather have the sounds though ;)

Buy a can of that puncture repair stuff. Might save you ?

That puncture repair stuff in a can is magic! I got a puncture just outside Te Kuiti at about 10pm at night on the way to New Plymouth in an E60 550i which should have had runflats!

got me to New Plymouth and back no worries!

Swap then you will have space for stuff in the boot =D

Sounds good, just let me think about that...... :lol:

Car looks nice as man. Nice sounds too!

I wouldn't worry about having no spare next time you need to get tires just get a set of run flats put on and you're sorted B)

Car looks nice as man. Nice sounds too!

I wouldn't worry about having no spare next time you need to get tires just get a set of run flats put on and you're sorted B)

Cheers Ryan! I'm not too worried about not having a spare, at least I have something to listen to while I'm waiting for the towie ;)