Sign in to follow this  
No name user

M42 TURBO/M50B25 TURBO

I doubt you will get 350hp just by adding a hair drier

I dont think you know who this man is and what he is capable of....

Watch and learn grass hopper

I doubt you will get 350hp just by adding a hair drier

lol reminds me of time I was posting smack about mapecu to you crunchy haha

lololo ah yes the memories guess i shouldn't stomp on people to hard........but hell its fun lololol

Just thought I would have a dig, and got the responses I expected! If anything the comment should motivate you !! Anyway Have fun with the build its good to see something a bit different from the million and 1 turbo M20/50 builds

Dont forget to post the dyno sheets when complete

I'm sure you can easily make 350 Hp ;)

How about 350hp at each wheel - that's a worthy target.

So Howz it goin, or have you conceded on the 4 pot hair dryer project...? little too ambitious... for ya???

ah dont know if you noticed but the motor is built ready to go, have yet to drop it in due to the fact i spend my days do this for customers as well if thats ok with you?

So unless you want to pay my bills as well and shed your profound know how and do what i do for living as well as you seem to have an opinion and thats about it, abit like butt holes everyone has one.

As for being ambitious this is a tad tame compared to what i do all day.

Please feel free to share your accolades for all to read i look forward to it....... :rolleyes:

Edited by crunchy

Please feel free to share your accolades for all to read i look forward to it....... :rolleyes:

....and silence filled the room........

keep up the good work - if this is what you do for fun I'd love to see what you do for your clients! :ph34r:

Its been a month, just an update would suffice... What is it a full moon or somthing, if you were that good you shoud be able to pay the bills and have some left over/.!!

Going by all your posts here and on other threads you have so many positive things to offer now quick run along ya mums calling you for bed time......and try using spell check.

is this really necessary??

This is why i pulled all the info i had on here once before.

I think you'll find very few people in the performance industry are willing to take their free time or lack there of to help and play show and tell and doing so not to generate work because im not lacking in it.

If knowledge isn't shared it gets lost and no one benefits im not trying to be marter just trying to shed some light in hope its of some help to whoever it may enlighten,i enjoy playing in my spare time with BMW's and will continue to do regardless of idiots.

Sorry for the BS guys, as you were

Regards

Steve Murch

MSETURBOS NZ LTD

This is why i pulled all the info i had on here once before.

I think you'll find very few people in the performance industry are willing to take their free time or lack there of to help and play show and tell and doing so not to generate work because im not lacking in it.

If knowledge isn't shared it gets lost and no one benefits im not trying to be marter just trying to shed some light in hope its of some help to whoever it may enlighten,i enjoy playing in my spare time with BMW's and will continue to do regardless of idiots.

Sorry for the BS guys, as you were

Regards

Steve Murch

MSETURBOS NZ LTD

I think you'll find pretty much everyone here is in awe/admiration/appreciation of what you're doing with your projects - and for that matter everyone else that is documenting their builds or offering invaluable advice. We all visit this forum because in some way we all love our Germans - would be nice to keep that in mind instead of sh*t stirring for reasons unknown.

Keep up the updates crunchy, am hanging out to see the end results! :D

So Howz it goin, or have you conceded on the 4 pot hair dryer project...? little too ambitious... for ya???

Lol at your foolishness

Its clowns like you that drive away valuable forum members

Quality posts made by "rjac001" = 0

Quality posts made by "crunchy" = all

Stop being a f**king troll rjac001. Were all on here for the same reason! Steve has more knowledge in his little pinky than youll ever have, he's a valuable member of this community that alot of people could benefit and learn from and the reason we dont have more people like steve is because of morons like you adding your 2 cents and thinking it's worth more.

What are you the internet police, take it up with a mod! they will laugh at you :lol:

you should keep your assumptions to your self and stop stirring S#%T

I think the mods will have the last laugh if you keep this bullshit up. Steve/crunchy happens to be one of the most respected turbo builders in NZ if not Australia too. So stop clogging this thread with mindless drivel.

If you wanted an update on this thread how about asking politely?? Just a thought

House keeping.

rjac, stop being a f**kwit.

Thank goodness.

Speaking of which, keep that FI goodness coming Steve!!

Im not familiar with the setup in an E34, is the booster on the drivers side or passenger side with the bar that goes under the dash like an E30?

hey crunchy - do you mind posting some pics of your downpipe from a few angles? or PM me them?

*edit -_- just read you stood your engine up to get room for your downpipe...

Edited by Mador 525i

Tidy welds ;)

Wilwood cylinders, do I hope to see some big brakes up front? :)

Epic, what size ? I dont follow Porsche spec's. Bigger than 355mm?

Awesome.

How long 'till you strap the turbo on (work permitting, etc etc)?

ha good stuff, i look forward to seeing the final product. you've inspired me to build my own intake plenum now...