Sign in to follow this  
330itis

XLR ?

I thought I knew bmws pretty well and I have never heard of such a thing as an M3 XLR

Apparently my 2005 M3 is an XLR?? What is XLR? Cant find anything concrete on the web.

The car is fully loaded with every possible extra, could that be it?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

Who told you about the XLR thing? Is this marked on the car somewhere?

Has your car got sat nav, 19" rims, led tail lights, xenon auto adjusting head lamps amd rain sensing wipers? All standard...?

Yes it does. Plus a bunch of other stuff like harman kardon sunroof heated seats etc etc. pretty much every option ticked on the order sheet. Are we onto something here? haha

Has your car got sat nav, 19" rims, led tail lights, xenon auto adjusting head lamps amd rain sensing wipers? All standard...?

Aaaah I see you have the exact same car only difference being the exterior colour and the heated seats. Is yours labeled as an XLR as well?

What about a new shape (e92?) m3 in matte grey with only x in NZ. Is that a thing ?

What about a new shape (e92?) m3 in matte grey with only x in NZ. Is that a thing ?

The matte black E92 M3 is just the run of the mill M3 with a stupid expensive paint job, no different name.

Never heard of an XLR M3???

Aaaah I see you have the exact same car only difference being the exterior colour and the heated seats. Is yours labeled as an XLR as well?

No not that im aware of where does your on say XLR appart from the number plate :mellow: