Sign in to follow this  
Dr. M

Beaut E21

Someone should pick up this nice manual E21;

Posted Image

and make it like this;

Posted Image

Edited by NZ_BMW

Was considering this one but price is a little high for the car of its age for me! It is an amazing example of a well looked after e21 though!

Disagree. Keep it original.

Don't get me wrong - I like the result but think it is better done with a couple average e21s which would otherwise be lost to the scrapyard.

Disagree. Keep it original.

Don't get me wrong - I like the result but think it is better done with a couple average e21s which would otherwise be lost to the scrapyard.

A truer word was never spoken.

Price is entirely reasonable, IMO. Its an oldschool rwd in fantastic condition and Will only appreciate in value. Unless it gets molested.

^^ LOL. i've seen so many cars that sell in conditions similar to that. then after a few months it's back on tardme on airbags, chrome wheels, never seen maintenance ever again, destroyed interior etc.. really heart breaking.

Guest Simon*

Yup. Check out all the crap engine swaps (mainly rotaried) BMW's NOT selling on trademe at the mo

It's frikkin sad

True its obviously in good nick as is, but man that target car isn't exactly a molestation;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't support the sack-it-f*ck-it-then-sell-it approach <_< (or any rotary-to-BMW swaps). Here's a poorer condition candidate anyhow.

Edited by NZ_BMW

Yes, you fella's are right; I certainly don't support molestation (or any rotary-to-BMW swaps).Here's a better candidate.

This car has changed ownership quite alot within 1-2 months, I wonder if there is anything dodgey about it? :S

My word that's tidy!