danutt

BBS 15" from 325ix

how much are these wheels worth?

15 x 7 et 24

they dont have centre caps and are the original gold centre they came out with

what are they worth?

im asking as i may put them up for sale if its worth my while

any input would be appreciated

Can you put a photo up? I don't know if any E30s came with a gold center from factory, they could be aftermarket or resprayed basketweaves. $450-$700 for weaves.

hey mate they are from a euro 325ix came standard witha gold center that at least what ive been told.. if they have been resprayed they were powder coated but would need to be re done to get them looking awesome again

thanks for your input mate and no pics to put up yet just testing the waters as these rims are ridiculously rare to get, and im at work haha

cant put up pix yet will do soon if i do decide to part with them, they the only wheels i have on the car so id need to sort that out 2

maybe someone wants them bad enough on here to swap me an aftermarket set of wheels thatl fit an e30???

was just looking for a ballpark figure of what they are worth, may refurbish them in the exact silver they came in so that i can get more for them

gutted they dont have center caps though

With no center caps they would be worth $200 cash.

350- 500 with no centrecaps which cost a bit. They did not come in gold and with a 24 offset they wil be 325i as 325iX would be 41 and have a substantially lower value.

That said; in australia(?) the slap dash JPS models had whatever standard alloys they came with, repainted with gold spokes etc from new.

I hope this helps

doubt it thanks for your input though

Can pick up whenever. The car park behind the shops in Manurewa suits me better though, I will be by the dumpster behind the Lucky Sun Bakery. Flash you lights three times to confirm the deal.

apex you are a crack up mate hahaha believe it or not ive been to a tyre shop with a similar location hjahah

they look very similar to those ones in the pic but the lip is polished aluminium (or was from factory- bit dull now needs sum autosol) and the middles are gold

if what you are saying is true about the offset then they must have come off a 325i

at this point i was just checking and getting some more clear info from the guys that know their stuff (read you)

i gave the lip on one wheel 400 grit then 800 followed by 1200 and then 2000 wet sand paper followed by some autoslol and it came out amazing so opinions...

gloss black middle?

gold middle?

standard silver middle?

car is e30 m325i in black full mtech kit not lowered...yet

all those options would be with the polished lip

cheers

Guest Simon*

So do you mean like this, but without centre caps?

Posted Image

I think our point is, this thread's pretty useless without pictures. It's all just speculation at this stage

they are like the ones in nthe first photo posted ive decided to keep them but i have another problem

i think polishing the lip and face would look amazing but i want to get the original silver for the side of the spokes??

where do i get this silver?

anyone?

ive heard that wurth had a can of silver they sold 5 years ago that was the same

any help appreciated

hahah yea i know just havnt been able to but now they are being redun will make a new topic for the refurbish so you can see what they looked like before and after

so far 12hours of sanding and polish on the rim lips one wheel left to do then its prep before spray