Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Ash tray replacement

So after 25 years of smoking myself and the missus are a week into out stop smoking plan with the aid of champix, Anyway I am after a storage unit that replaces the ashtray container for the 2001 E46 , Apparently there is a tray you can put in even if you have the smokers package as its designed to fit over the light in there.

Anyway before I get one from the stealer thought I may as ask here.

Good luck with your non smoking effort... it's not easy. Ive been smoke free for 17 months now

Good luck with your non smoking effort... it's not easy. Ive been smoke free for 17 months now

Yup well done Glenn, not easy for sure but with the price now days and the health something has to give. I have set a first goal of 10 weeks at which time I can buy a new laptop. Yup might be spending the money I would have bought smokes with but at least its not going up in smoke lol.

Dont have what you are looking for but will add my congratulations to Glenn's.

Been smoke free since heart attack in Dec. Its hard to break the habit so just replace it with another one.

Enjoy life as a non-smoker. I replaced my nicotene addiction with a car collection, way more enjoyable.

Can help with E46 non-smoking accessories.

I hope you've made an educated decision on using champix, not a very nice drug at all, imo.

I hope you've made an educated decision on using champix, not a very nice drug at all, imo.

Is it worse than smoking???

Glenns great effort inspired me to quit a 30 a day habit..still clean after 16mths BUT.....

What I want to know is................

Where is all this money Im supposed to have saved.......LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Glenns great effort inspired me to quit a 30 a day habit..still clean after 16mths BUT.....

ask one of your mates Jim Jack and Johnny, one of them will know :P

never lit a cigarette in my life and dont intent to! I just cant stand the smell! my neighbours do it all the time so cant even open certain windows on the house, its repulsive. I dont mind people doing it when im not around but when i am...

Guest Simon*

You've spent it on E30's and tuning! :D