Sign in to follow this  
Mador

1995 E34 M5 for under $100!

Yes hard to believe I know! But you need to advertise with a good title to get views! It might be misleading but there is some truth!

Old news now but hey I only found out today and want to share it since I havent seen this car in a game this big in EVER

post-5187-1333781326.jpg

post-5187-1333781334.jpg

post-5187-1333781338.jpg

post-5187-1333781341.jpg

It'll probably be really depressing as it'll be slow compared to other cars you can drive in forza, and even after spending 70k or so it'll still be slow

It'll probably be really depressing as it'll be slow compared to other cars you can drive in forza, and even after spending 70k or so it'll still be slow

Its surprisingly VERY well done, stock, amazingly fast and handles a dream, with the S38 maxed and turbo, its an R3 havent done engine conversion but you can choose V10 or V12

And free upgrades of course, BMW fanatic :P lvl 10 have atleast 1 of every BMW and duplicates with different upgrades lol addict much?

im not an E34 expert, but i thought the M5 always had narrow grills?

Nah Facelift model had Wide grille which was post 94?95? and 540 all years has wide grille, Which I think makes the E34 look the best, not a fan of narrow grille.... I quite often try to "accidentally" break mine as an excuse to get a wide grille, Dam things tuff though!

The V8s in general had the wide kidneys. Also the V8s were the only E34 that were chrome.

Oh and Mike, are you kidding??? The amount of older GT5 cars is piss poor, that's what happens when the game is made in Japan, that's why they will always have Honda Odysseys and never have E34s.

Edited by Greg.

The V8s in general had the wide kidneys. Also the V8s were the only E34 that were chrome.

Oh and Mike, are you kidding??? The amount of older GT5 cars is piss poor, that's what happens when the game is made in Japan, that's why they will always have Honda Odysseys and never have E34s.

Yeah sorry I forgot there was a 3l v8................... WHY I dont know lol

Thats what put me off GT5 lack of real cars, that and id have to buy a PS3

Yeah sorry I forgot there was a 3l v8................... WHY I dont know lol

Thats what put me off GT5 lack of real cars, that and id have to buy a PS3

3L, 3.5L, 4.0L, 4.4L, 4.6L, 4.8L 5.0L. Edited by Greg.

Good point, it is ridiculous how they include some absolutely pointless cars in that game instead of ones they should be including.

3L, 3.5L, 4.0L, 4.4L, 4.6L, 4.8L 5.0L.

?

?

You said, "oh yeah and the 3L" and i was pointing out all the other V8s including E39, E53 etc, the chrome bit goes for all.

lol slightly pointless as we are talking about e34s here but okay :S threw me right off my chair

Whats all this talk of the chrome anyway? The M5 in the pic isnt chrome its the shiny new paint job throwing the sun and the sky

Edited by Mador 525i

Good point, it is ridiculous how they include some absolutely pointless cars in that game instead of ones they should be including.

+1

Countless variants of MX5, GTO, Skyline, 350Z, Corvette. This 5 models of cars makes up 10% of all cars in the game.

lol slightly pointless as we are talking about e34s here but okay :S threw me right off my chair

Whats all this talk of the chrome anyway? The M5 in the pic isnt chrome its the shiny new paint job throwing the sun and the sky

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A V8!!!

I see how this confused you, chrome kidneys.

Edited by Greg.

+1

Countless variants of MX5, GTO, Skyline, 350Z, Corvette. This 5 models of cars makes up 10% of all cars in the game.

That's for sure, so many Skylines it's ridiculous.

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A V8!!!

I see how this confused you, chrome kidneys.

lol hes not alone, all my E34s have had chrome grills and none of them have been 540i's

+1

The Corvette's are quite good though, one of my favorite cars in the game is my C6 Z06,its a good car, the ZR1 is a bit OTT.

GT5 missed out on a massive amount of good cars and i'm sure they did so as part of some secret plan to brain wash a new generation of people into thinking Japanese cars are actually good, the physics are just unrealistically god on some cars in the game.

I am having serious Forza envy.. wish Forza and Granturismo would team up, would make for a great game, leave the graphics to the GT team and let Forza put the personality into the game.

Would love a E39 M5 in GT.

ahh that looks sick! Goooo the E34! I got a Maroon one or whatever that deep red is and a silver one so i can only dream that mine could turn out like that :P

lol hes not alone, all my E34s have had chrome grills and none of them have been 540i's

The frame of the grill yes, as all BMWs are. The vertical grills are chrome on V8s only. (All BMWs).