Sign in to follow this  
fred_

Best Tyre Shop - Need 275/285/295 19's

Just wondering if any of you know the cheapest place to source some nice rubber in the following possible sizes:

THEY CAN BE USED TYRES

For E92 M3

I need a pair of rears can either be:

- 265/35/19

- 275/35/19

- 285/30/19

- 295/30/19

^ Word.

Or ring around every tyre shop in greater Auckland.

I didn't say cheap. I said "cheapest" in regards to best prices in the Auckland region.

Cheers guys I'll contact him ! :)

edit: removed comments - added no value - having a grumpy/synical day Edited by E30-323ti

Or ring around every tyre shop in greater Auckland.

:lol:

Made me laugh.

I play that game. If you are after a specific brand and know the exact spec this can help. Have had up to $400 per tyre difference in pricing from one place to another simply because some companies have better relationships with wholesalers. Most will try and sell you whatever brand they sell the most of and slander whatever brand it is you actually want stating their brand is heaps better because Mad Mike uses them on his Drift RX7. Is majorly confusing even if you do know a little bit about tyres.

In the case of the OP just see Jono, he has some good tyres for good prices and is the most genuine guy you will talk to on the phone, its nice to talk to someone who actually runs a business.

Most will try and sell you whatever brand they sell the most of and slander whatever brand it is you actually want stating their brand is heaps better because Mad Mike uses them on his Drift RX7. Is majorly confusing even if you do know a little bit about tyres.

Exactly - When I was looking for tyres recently I had one guy down here in Christchurch who was trying to sell some one particular tyre because the NZ Drift champ uses them. I couldn't see the relationship between a 1200 kg sports coupe and a 1700 kg sedan and nor could he really explain why it'd be relevant to what I was looking for. Finding tyres confused the crap outta me.

I have a couple of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 255/40/19 on Tme at the moment but obviously not quite what you want. They are fantastic handling tires which I never ended up putting on the M5

Tyre plus on carlton gore road are very competitively priced, good service too.