Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

Imagine if you were this buyer..

Its been posted on here before Yongxi... quite some time ago though

That's a lot of junk to get rid of.

I would be complaining to the real estate company!

Junk?!

Yes.

If I was a collection of 1970-1980s BMW and Mercedes... then it would be of great appeal, but those kind of cars... no thanks!

No offence intended but to call all those cars "junk" is being somewhat ignorant. Everything, whether it is appealing or not to you, or anyone specific, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Each to their own. Would be a sad world if everyone only liked Benz or BMW.

There are a few cars I could think of that I dislike intensely but there are people/ car clubs out there that adore them. Not my cup of tea but but again - each to their own

Oh yeah totally.

I'm just sharing my point on this public forum, as are you too.

Variety is the spice of life my friend!

Yes.

If I was a collection of 1970-1980s BMW and Mercedes... then it would be of great appeal, but those kind of cars... no thanks!

And just how big a collection of 70-80's BMW's and mercs could you buy once you sold off whats in this bar .....

Even if it was junk, there's bound to be some cars of financial gain in there. If you're gonna tell me that you'd be pissed off that those cars were there post possession of the property, then you've got a few marbles rolling around lol!!!

Gosh come on, I was being sarcastic anyway! :P being in real estate myself I could just imagine a buyer complaining as though the collect was a problem.

I would be more than happy to have this as part as my property, sell the lot for quite alot more than you bought the property for originally and you have yourself a free house and land.

Gosh come on, I was being sarcastic anyway! :P being in real estate myself I could just imagine a buyer complaining as though the collect was a problem.

In Auckland they'd find something to whinge about :P