Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

What BBS style are these?

Went on holiday for a few days so dropped my car off at Manukau Auto & Tyre Centre on the way to the airport to get the wheels done. They removed the stainless steel band and polished the lip, repainted the centres and caps in hyper silver and dipped (I think) the bolts to black. Very happy with the results. Cost $300 per wheel (compared to $450 quoted at Arrow for the same job). My car will be easy to spot, it's the one parked about 1m out from the curb!!

post-16586-1348177438.jpeg

post-16586-1348177455.jpeg

Looks very nice!!! Like new :)

Thanks... Better than new even. Got the idea of the black bolts from a set of similar wheels that Brent HARTGE535i had. Really happy with the results and much prefer the black bolts to the original standard ones.

So, I take it all back. After seeing them in real life form, these are a real nice wheel.

Hell of a lot more shape than the photos show.

Still no 740, but there ya go :P

So, I take it all back. After seeing them in real life form, these are a real nice wheel.

Hell of a lot more shape than the photos show.

Still no 740, but there ya go :P

Ha! Thanks Tony. Very glad I didn't give them up when I sold the 528... Would have felt out of place yesterday without a set of BBS wheels!