Sign in to follow this  
byza213

high kms 328i

Tidy for age, service lights have been reset recentley so that's a good sign. Price reflects the condition I would think, M52 are good engines with little faults other than the odd expansion tank pop.

Generally you're just going to run into a bit of extra wear and tear on a car with this mileage... granted the leather seats have worn through badly in a few spots in indicates to me the car has been used a lot on short in & out of the car trips as apposed to longer motorway hauls.

I bought my very E36 on the grounds it was driven from Torbay to the Airport daily so it had a good ~100km+ drive every day of the working week.

ok i just went to view /test drive

drives fairly smooth .. gears are not as smooth as my gfs e36 325i ?

car wasnt to clean so didnt get me to excited must look better when clean like them photos

yes on the seats your right he travels from henderson to howick daily owned it for 8 years

he got it around 130000kms or something and owned it for 8 years , new tyres reg wof etc

i offered him something beginning with a 3 and he is keen to get rid as hes got a new holden

needs front lip land tow bar gone i reckon mmmmmm

just dont want anything big f*ing out on me

in saying that price not to bad ?

Edited by e34play

If you get it for mid 3s then you have a great car.

Hah yeah, older cars now I suppose... albeit they are just as expensive as a new car to upgrade / run / repair.

Hah yeah, older cars now I suppose... albeit they are just as expensive as a new car to upgrade / run / repair.

Yup, a pity people that buy them don't appreciate this. They are far more advanced than a comparable year Toyota Corolla /Mazda Familia & as such with more to go wrong - Climate air etc...

See this frequently at work - buy the car (cheap) then winge that they need to spend money on it

thats nothing! my E36 328 had done 425,000kms now, still strong as an ox!