Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

BMW E30 Dash mat $1 reserve!

Ahh E30 Dash mats, wtf made them so expensive. I paid $30 for one in like 2009!

I know right? but oh well im not complaining about getting a little bit of cash :P

at least with $1 reserve il see what people are comfortable paying

I got mine for free a few months ago. Had no idea they go for that much

Almost considering selling my spare one. The last few have hit that magic 100 mark.

Sh-t yes. Im sure there was a person selling brand new dashboard mats last year for $90-ish (cant find them now) and they had every car you think of. I got my current mat for $45 (off here). But trying to find another one with the passengerside that "sinks" into the shelf part cos mine doesnt.

Oh well, out of my price range.

Remember, last one I posted on here (from TM) went WAY over $150!

Sh-t yes. Im sure there was a person selling brand new dashboard mats last year for $90-ish (cant find them now) and they had every car you think of. I got my current mat for $45 (off here). But trying to find another one with the passengerside that "sinks" into the shelf part cos mine doesnt.

Oh well, out of my price range.

Remember, last one I posted on here (from TM) went WAY over $150!

IVE HIT THE 100 MARK

Stupid me only put it on trademe for 1 day not 1 week opps but ohwell im happy so far with result.

Malcolm did you recieve your stuff i sent you? PM me if you want a dashmat i may be able to help ya!

Yeah bro, I got them havent put on yet - waiting for a really nice day so they dont get ruined by rain.

I'd be keen on a dashmat but only like the one your selling atm. And GLWS, looks like a nice war going on there! And who cares if they find out they are worth less than that, they bid so they pay!!

Cheers bro,

Yeah i know, I admit i got it way cheaper than what its at but hey i put on for $1 reserve so i could of easily lost money on it. I have this one for sale and i have one on my dash currently. both arrived yesturday. I will probs sell my other one judging by the price of the one on trademe lol but il bring over another to replace it haha :)

But they are made mint as! I suppose because its custom made for e30 not jst a generic dash mat

Cheers bro,

Yeah i know, I admit i got it way cheaper than what its at but hey i put on for $1 reserve so i could of easily lost money on it. I have this one for sale and i have one on my dash currently. both arrived yesturday. I will probs sell my other one judging by the price of the one on trademe lol but il bring over another to replace it haha :)

But they are made mint as! I suppose because its custom made for e30 not jst a generic dash mat

I might import some and make some money I think

I might import some and make some money I think

Lols jump in my boat bro ! :)

Lols jump in my boat bro ! :)

Hehe I won't really.. I'm too lazy to bother, a few years ago I did buy 2 of them from Aussie (for my 2x E30's)

You can buy them brandnew for $80~

a lot of second hand parts are more expensive than brand new from the dealer. BMW roundels spring to mind too

a lot of second hand parts are more expensive than brand new from the dealer. BMW roundels spring to mind too

Bmw sell roundels for 60 i was going to import genuine from germany but i didnt think people would buy them for 50 :/ they were all genuine in sealed bmw bags with serial numbers on it etc from factory