Sign in to follow this  
Bullitt

My 1986 M325i

Basically other than routine maintenance nothing has happened with my car and I doubt it will while I own it but heres some new photos today from on top of lewis pass

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its actually far dirtier than the photos suggest having just driven 1000ks in snow and rain :P

Oh and since I had a photo of the early days of my datsun on the previous page that now looks like this

Posted Image

Really need to get around to lowering it :ph34r:

Edited by Bullitt

looking nice dude, have prefered watching the progress of the 160j though, as Ive said before :D def overtime for dropping though. Nice pics of richys alfa too.

Yeah, saw it today. (SUDOFF)

Lewis moved in with him today. Richard does have a nice 3 car garage with pit.

the contrast is awesome. Love the black car against the snow.

Where are the smoked front markers? You know you can buy f/l ones. They do fit nicely.

Def no point buying them timo, anyone with half a brain can spray up a couple in 10 minutes. Yuh was talking to rich about possibly moving in there too, depending if I stay around here though or head up over the bombays.

epending if I stay around here though or head up over the bombays.

dear god no

snow pics rule, nice work.

datto's lookin mean too.

sparkle = bangin' on gus window, 2am stz. it actually happens... you poor bastards.

richard's alfa is hot, have sat in that shiz, love it.

To be 100% legal, you can not contaiminate the surface of the markers. With anything. Not even window tint. It may not make much difference to the intensity of the marker, when it flashes. i did not make the law. im sure, different places will pass different cars at different times.

Therefore, only manufactured smoked markers are legal. In the eyes of the Law.

This includes mods using your g/f's old stockings being put over lights. :mosh:

Fully. But how are they to know that if you do them properly that they arent aftermarket ones that you have brought. Mine are full gloss and let lots of light through, no difference to buying an aftermarket set, except paying $10 vs $200.

Correct but the number of members cars with Ollies tint on them all pass every six months all over the upper north island so it seems it is not really an issue so far.

Posted Image

I found these for NZ$36+P&P off ebay. I had a set on my black car of these.

They consist of a two pieces. One exterior cover(black) with an orange incert.

Spark, i dont know where you get $200 price from. You need to look abit harder next time, when shopping.

ebay

^^ prolly talking e28 price, theyre fairly hefty in pricing when you enter the market for this type of thing.

yuh im talking e28 front lenses, just presumed that e30 ones would be around the same price. Although for say $50, id still probably paint my own. :D

depending if I stay around here though or head up over the bombays.

Graham, we need to organise a roadblock or something north of Orewa... I like my sleep... :ph34r:

or we can get out the possum guns... :D

Guest Andrew

Graham, we need to organise a roadblock or something north of Orewa... I like my sleep... :ph34r:

or we can get out the possum guns... :D

Bloody glad i live in Sydney now.

surely there is enough bricks driving around Northland right now to build another Berlin Wall.

Edited by E30stz

bricks?referring to e30s?...oh i can see the comparison now haha i shotgun NOT placing my one at the bottom of dat wall or actually come to think of it itl stay parked where it is and nowhere near an attempt at tha berlin wall

just leave the damn idicators the way they are that way theres no WOF stress or silly coppa trouble :pimp:

go have a :beer:

Mine are smoked darker than Nelson Mandella on his coffee break!! Ive never had any trouble... even at LTSA

hay sakdbma you south african that nelson mandela statement is definitly sumin saf lol robert mugabi is blacker and more nuts lol

LMFAO!1!!

My step uncle used to own that amg dtm, god it was so awesome!