Sign in to follow this  
raschwar

Hi from USA

Hello all,

I'm living in Bucks county, Pennsylvania not far from Philadelphia. We have a 2000 528I that we bought in 2004. I'm a bit of a car nut and do much of the car work myself. Sometimes it's fun and it's always nice to save money! The car is starting to require more serious repairs now so I hope we can share our experiences.

Welcome & post up pics of the E39 & Healey :)

Edit spelling :blink:

Edited by hotwire

yes yes healey pics!

(sorry i know what a e39 looks like)

welcome!

Welcome, Wanna see pics of both cars

I was working in Little Rock AR last week and shopping in Tractor Supply Company (for kiwis, thats a Mitre 10 Mega for the rural Agricultural sector) and got chatting with a girl who worked there who had a 328 (from memory). I told her about the wealth of info available on this forum so hopefully we might see her and a few other Americans on the forum in the future. What stuns me is the cheap price of BMWs in the US.

Pity the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Hello all,

I'm living in Bucks county, Pennsylvania not far from Philadelphia. We have a 2000 528I that we bought in 2004. I'm a bit of a car nut and do much of the car work myself. Sometimes it's fun and it's always nice to save money! The car is starting to require more serious repairs now so I hope we can share our experiences.

Welcome, Wanna see pics of both cars

I was working in Little Rock AR last week and shopping in Tractor Supply Company (for kiwis, thats a Mitre 10 Mega for the rural Agricultural sector) and got chatting with a girl who worked there who had a 328 (from memory). I told her about the wealth of info available on this forum so hopefully we might see her and a few other Americans on the forum in the future. What stuns me is the cheap price of BMWs in the US.

Pity the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

If that steering wheel was moved to the other side there would be even more BMW's in our race series. Mind you there are a few of the lefties racing already.