Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Free MG-F with house...

Free MG-F

Bahahaha - a very novel way to get rid of an MG-F. I love it how they claim its worth $12k! Supposing you could actually find someone that wanted to buy one I think you would struggle to get $3k.

I owned one of these gems for a short amount of time and the ownership experience could only be described as Nightmare on Elm street.

One of my friends owned one .. worse car ever. Water got into everthing and the engine toasted itself several time due to cooling system failure. Before you think, well he should of serviced it. He did, religiously. The dealer even said to him that theyre a POS and every MG-F they had in had same / similar problems. It was a 90s british car.. what more could I say.

yup , sold a nice Z3 to a young girl who was just getting rid of her MGF ,

she said it cost her thousands to keep it going ,lots of cooling system issues etc

I wonder how many people were put off by the free car?

"Here, buy our house and we'll give you this shitty moneypit"

The cooling system issues are bad enough, but wait until you get one proper hot, and the liners slip down inside the block, and the crankshaft smashes the bottom off them :lol: The gaske problems are because the liners slip down anyway.

They'd have been a great little car if ROver had been smart enough to use more parts from the Honda parts bin.

yup , sold a nice Z3 to a young girl who was just getting rid of her MGF ,

she said it cost her thousands to keep it going ,lots of cooling system issues etc

So same diff then :lol:

ha, car is worth 5k tops? Most appliances in homes these days (chattels) will cost this.