Sign in to follow this  
nameless

e46 323ci manual

Hi all,

Haven't really posted since my intro thread but thought I'd start a thread here progress to date. Have made a few changes since then, hope you guys like it!

I swapped my 19" hamanns for 18" style 5s, centres nogaro silver done by GT Refinishers. Probably can't see from my bad pic but they did an awesome job!

Posted Image

Shortly after I found a set of ac schnitzer type 2s off a e34 and had to get them. They were already painted in white and still need a refurb as aren't in the best shape. Also lowered the car on street edge coilovers, thanks heaps to William and Yongxi for giving me a hand with that!

Put on some roofracks as well. Was originally going to put the Yakima fairing on BMW roofracks but found a cheap set of thule roofracks on trademe so made them fit. Got a CSL rep bootlid from Brent, and finally threw on clear corners and this is how it looks now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks great man.

What do you use the roof racks to carry?

Thanks Nath! Actually just put them on yesterday, wanted to see if I could fit them on. Have a snowboard and will mostly be using it next ski season, not sure if I'll keep them on until then because apparently it affects your fuel economy.

And Michael yeah haha fixed that indicator up, but didn't like the look of them so changed them out!

not usually a fan of this style, but looks great in the blue

Looks great man.

What do you use the roof racks to carry?

legit lol'd