Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Never seen one!

I dunno! Hopeless.

Pity it also has the non updated engine the older 2.9 that they used in the Range Rover, X5. 135kw and 390nm The F/L one seen the 150kw engine and 410nm. The newer E90 is the one to get, they are about 10k more but have the 170kw and 500nm - those remapped are astonishing.

Just testing out my new Vaseline filter in instagram.

Posted Image

Looks like an awesome spec car with decent millage, still seems expensive but somehow worth it, one of these chipped with an LDS would be a weapon!

I'm fairly sure this will have LSD yeah? I'm sure my 320d does - i.e it's been tested the easiest way to find out lol, no inside spinning wheel.

I'm fairly sure this will have LSD yeah? I'm sure my 320d does - i.e it's been tested the easiest way to find out lol, no inside spinning wheel.

Nope. You get 4 channel ABS+ASC/DSC instead.

Push and hold down the ACS/DSC button for 10 seconds until it flashes then try again.

Push and hold down the ACS/DSC button for 10 seconds until it flashes then try again.

The time I tried it, just turned it off (1 push) and it stepped out completely. What does holding it down do?

Not sure about old models (E46) but E90 onwards, if you push once it goes into "Dynamic traction control" allowing controlled sideways, push and hold it goes into " probably going to spin mode".

Very cool the way it works!

Not sure about old models (E46) but E90 onwards, if you push once it goes into "Dynamic traction control" allowing controlled sideways, push and hold it goes into " probably going to spin mode".

P.S No LSD on this 330 or your 320.

P.S No LSD on this 330 or your 320.

sh*t, so it's just electronics that lets you step them out? If so that's brilliant. It's only something I've done twice on the 320dM If the ASC was on it would not let you do anything at all, ASC off it stepped right out and didn't notice any interference.

Although that's DSC, ASC just bogs the engine down, E46s are easy to control slide wise.

I drifted a Hilux Surf on a round about once, was awesome!