Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

my e36 touring

Hmmm wooden roof rails could be cool, I do have a fair bit of timber left over from building the deck and some stain... and bonnet had a clearcoat on it Michael so dont have to worry about it running in the rain as being in Dunedin it can be a beautiful day in the morning then p*ss down about 3 hours later so swapping it on/off was a no go so thought sealng it would solve that issue.

I used an electric spray gun to do it Max to get a better finish but was my first time using it and even with a practice spray i messed it up haha

looks ok

just about the same as the 96 nz new 318i 5spd i picked up recently

maybe for my brother??

have to change the 19" wheels and super low suspension though

post-279-1364809953.jpg

Damn you Brent! You find all the good deals! If only there were more to be had down this way... But then again the missus would of got sick of my sh*t and left me hahaha

That touring looks pretty good, but I do think 19s are too big for an e36, hence why I took mine off the M3...then put them on this haha. only temp tho, was either them or the factory 15s

Damn you Brent! You find all the good deals! If only there were more to be had down this way... But then again the missus would of got sick of my sh*t and left me hahaha

That touring looks pretty good, but I do think 19s are too big for an e36, hence why I took mine off the M3...then put them on this haha. only temp tho, was either them or the factory 15s

drives like $hit as it is

, will be fitting some 16" motorsport alloys to it and std coupe or ti sports suspension etc.

needs to be rereg'd ,

done high k's but motor seams ok after i replaced the leaky rad and noisey water pump

also picked up this , maybe repairable

97 318i touring auto .

damaged lower A piller and door etc

post-279-1364811275.jpg

Thats a pain about the re-vinning, no biggie tho I spose. Mine doesnt ride too bad surprisingly, not as smooth as the 328 was with bilsteins HnR springs but the touring handles better somehow

While I like the black rims on the white car, you are right, they are too big. Did you have to cut the motorsport rear around the towbar? I can't decided if I should leave the tow bar on or not on mine.

Brent - how many tourings do you need :P If you part it out let me know, theres a couple of parts I'm after.

While I like the black rims on the white car, you are right, they are too big. Did you have to cut the motorsport rear around the towbar? I can't decided if I should leave the tow bar on or not on mine.

Brent - how many tourings do you need :P If you part it out let me know, theres a couple of parts I'm after.

i dont need many .

one for the wife , one for the business, one for my brother

and one to strip or fix

Yes had to do a bit of trimming to the lower insert to allow for the towbar.

Also interested in afew parts if your parting out that touring Brent