Sign in to follow this  
BMWTouring

The 4 door dirty 30

So the week before christmas i brought this off the side of the road, looked like an honest NZ New manual 320i..

Got bored of the stock appearance pretty quick so i added a genuine IS lip, Koni race series shocks all round, lowering springs and an Mtech I steering wheel.

Just added yesterday 15x8 BBS RS style rims which im loving the look of..

post-641-1357941579.jpg

post-641-1357941642.jpg

post-641-1357941740.jpg

post-641-1357941762.jpg

Edited by BMWTouring

Love the colour! Looks like a well looked after e30 which seems hard to find these days.

Nice, are those the wheels from Mag and Tyre Direct?

Where does one buy a new IS lip?

Cheers

Nice, are those the wheels from Mag and Tyre Direct?

Where does one buy a new IS lip?

Cheers

yep, mag and tyre.

from your local BMW dealer.. the genuine ones are plastic so much better quality than reps and wont break the first time you catch it on a drive way etc.

Looks good, nice subtle changes. I think you need to drop the front a tad more to even it out though. And the dash matt is looking abit rough lol, But beats having a cracked dash.

yep, mag and tyre.

from your local BMW dealer.. the genuine ones are plastic so much better quality than reps and wont break the first time you catch it on a drive way etc.

Yeah, I will get one from Jeff Gray here in CHCH, cheers for that.

What size tyres did you go with? I was thinking of 205/55/15's for mine when I change the wheels, but it looks like you might have gone lower profile? cheers

yeah, the front is actually a tad lower than the rear just cant see it in the pics as it was on a slight hill, looks better in the flesh.

the tyres are 195/50/15, probably a bit small but i didnt want the big sidewall look and still drives fine and the speedo is around 6km/h out at 100km/h so not too far off what it was before!